This is all about V Moda ZN In Ear Headphones User Manual in this guide. Let’s review the user manual guide in this post.
V Moda ZN In Ear Headphones User Manual
- Sport earhooks
- Carrying case
- Shirt clip
- 4 sizes of silicone fittings
USING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Slide silicone fitting onto earbud
- Insert earbud in corresponding ear canal (“L” into left ear, “R” into right ear)
- Verify the earbud is inserted all the way into your ear, creating a snug fit
(similar to an earplug) to ensure highest sound quality and comfort.
- Wear headphones with the cord hanging in front of your head to ensure
headphones stay put during strenuous activity.
PROTECTING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Minimize exposure to moisture. Not intended for use while swimming, bathing or showering
- Use provided carrying case while idle
- Keep headphones clean and free of debris
- Do not pull on cable to disconnect plug from device
- Do not wrap cable around device while still plugged in as it puts unnecessary pressure on plug-cord connection
For improved clarity, clip the microphone control closer to your neckline.
USING YOUR SPORT EARHOOKS
To provide additional stability and minimize cable noise, please use the included sport earhooks, featuring Active Flex technology. The independent suspension allows the earbud seal to remain intact and maintain the integrity of sound while flexing with every movement.
- Start with earbud hanging about one inch below top of sport earhook (the curved end). Insert headphone cable into exterior channel, starting at the top, then moving downward towards the bottom of earhook.
- Secure on ear by wrapping top of sport earhook around the top of your ear with the bottom pointing towards your shoulder. Then insert earbud into your ear.
- Sport earhooks provide ultimate stability and minimize cable noise during even the most vigorous activity
USING CALL/MUSIC CONTROL* FEATURE
(FOR 1-BUTTON AND 3-BUTTON MODELS ONLY)
- During music playback
• Click button once to pause and again to resume playback
• Click button twice quickly for next track
• Click button three times quickly for previous track
- During calls
• Click button once to answer incoming call, click once to end call
• Press and hold button down for about two seconds to decline an incoming call
• Click button once to switch over to call waiting, click again to switch back to original call
USING 3 BUTTON CONTROL FEATURE
(FOR 3-BUTTON MODEL ONLY)
- During music playback
• Press center button once to play and pause
• Press and hold + button to increase volume quickly
• Press and hold – button to decrease volume quickly
• Press center button twice for next track
• Press center button three times for previous track
- During calls
• Press center button once to answer (music pauses automatically)
• To refuse an incoming call or to hang up an existing call, press and hold center button for 1-2 seconds, then release
If you are experiencing trouble with your headphones, please refer to the
troubleshooting guidelines below. If the problem persists, please contact the V-MODA Six Star Service at V-MODA.com/SUPPORT or 1.888.VMODA.LA.
|No audio||Make certain the audio device’s headphone jack is free of debris and that the headphone plug is securely connected.|
|Lack of or excessive bass or treble||Turn off any audio enhancement features on audio device. Ensure proper fitting is being used.|
|One earphone is quieter than the other||Remove silicone fitting and briskly blow into the earpiece. (It is possible there is debris inside housing, lodging sound driver in place.)|
NOTE: do not put your mouth around earbud.
|Distorted sound||Check to make sure the problem is not with the audio device or the file to which you are listening. Ensure the EQ settings on the device are set properly. Make certain proper fitting is being used and that you have a snug fit (similar to that of an ear plug) and that the driver is pointed directly towards the ear canal.|
Replacement silicone fittings, sport earhooks, shirt clip and carrying case may be ordered at V-MODA.com.
CLEANING YOUR HEADPHONES
To keep your headphones clean, periodically remove the silicone fitting and wipe earpiece with a dry cloth. Replace silicone fitting when done.
NOTE ON STATIC ELECTRICITY
In particularly dry air conditions, mild tingling may be felt on your ears. This is a result of static electricity accumulated in the body, and not a malfunction of the headphones.
For a period of two (2) years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser, V-MODA warrants that this product is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship, under the following conditions:
- V-MODA will repair or replace the product within a reasonable period of time and free of charge for two (2) years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser.
- Product must be purchased from a V-MODA authorized reseller and delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging. This warranty does not cover products purchased open box, sold as-is, sold by private party resale or any other third party purchases from unauthorized resellers.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover defects resulting from cosmetic damage, acts of God, misuse, accidents, commercial use, unauthorized alteration or modification of the product, improper connection, improper use or attempted repair by unauthorized distributors or resellers.
- This warranty is void if the label bearing the serial number has been removed or defaced.
- To obtain service under this limited warranty, visit V-MODA.com/WARRANTY to fill out the online warranty form and obtain further information.
- To acquire a printable version of this warranty, please visit V-MODA.com/WARRANTY.
- For other customer service inquiries, please e-mail [email protected] You may also call 1.888.VMODA.LA Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time).
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country. Some places do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
V-MODA Immortal Life Program
We do not judge if you abuse your product. In the unlikely event you run over it with a tank, the V-MODA Immortal Life Program has your back.
All we ask is that you send the product (or what is left of it) to us and we will email you a coupon code towards a comparable product from our website.
For more info visit www.v-moda.com/immortal-life. For other customer service inquiries, please e-mail [email protected] You may also call 1.888.VMODA.LA Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time).