Yamaha Studio Monitor Headphones Owners Manual – Here you can find HPH MT Series headphones Owner’s Manual like – HPH-MT8, HPH-MT7W, HPH-MT7, HPH-MT5W and HPH-MT5.
Yamaha Studio Monitor Headphones Owners Manual – HPH MT Series
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
DANGER: Make sure to always observe the basic precautions listed below to prevent the likelihood of serious injury or even death from electrical shock, short circuiting, damage, fire or other hazards.
Do not listen with the headphones while driving or cycling. Also avoid using them where hearing must not be impaired, like at a railroad crossing and a site of construction. Reduced ability to hear surrounding sound increases the risk of an accident.
WARNING: Always follow the basic precautions listed below to avoid the possibility of serious injury or even death from electrical shock, short-circuiting, damages, fire or other hazards. These precautions include, but are not limited to, the following
Do not open
This device contains no user-serviceable parts. Do not open the device or attempt to disassemble the internal parts or modify them in any way. If it should appear to be malfunctioning, discontinue use immediately and have it inspected by qualified Yamaha service personnel.
Do not expose the device to rain, use it near water or in damp or wet conditions. If any liquid such as water seeps into the device. Then have the device inspected by qualified Yamaha service personnel.
Before connecting the headphones to a device or turning the power of all devices on or off, make sure that all volume levels are set to the minimum. Failing to do so may result in electric shock, hearing loss, or equipment damage.
Do not use the headphones for a long period of time at a high or uncomfortable volume level, since this can cause permanent hearing loss. If you experience any hearing loss or ringing in the ears, consult a physician
Do not place any burning items or open flames near the device, since they may cause a fire.
CAUTION: Always follow the basic precautions listed below to avoid the possibility of physical injury to you or others, or damage to the device or other property. These precautions include, but are not limited to, the following
Do not use the device in a location where it may come into contact with corrosive gases or salt air. Doing so may result in malfunction.
Before moving the device, remove the connected cable.
In case the headphones irritate your skin, stop use immediately. If any abnormality is appeared on your skin, consult a physician.
Do not rest your weight on the device or place heavy objects on it, and avoid use excessive force on the connectors to prevent injuries.
Avoid pulling the connected cable to prevent injuries.
Keep the product out of reach of children to avoid them swallowing small parts. If a child swallowed them, consult a physician immediately
Note – Yamaha cannot be held responsible for damage caused by improper use or modifications to the device.
Information for Users on Collection and Disposal of Old Equipment
This symbol on the products, packaging, and/or accompanying documents means that used electrical and electronic products should not be mixed with general household waste.
For proper treatment, recovery and recycling of old products, please take them to applicable collection points, in accordance with your national legislation and the Directives 2002/96/EC.
By disposing of these products correctly, you will help to save valuable resources and prevent any potential negative effects on human health and the environment which could otherwise arise from inappropriate waste handling.
For more information about collection and recycling of old products, please contact your local municipality, your waste disposal service or the point of sale where you purchased the items.
[For business users in the European Union]
If you wish to discard electrical and electronic equipment, please contact your dealer or supplier for further information.
[Information on Disposal in other Countries outside the European Union]
This symbol is only valid in the European Union. If you wish to discard these items, please contact your local authorities or dealer and ask for the correct method of disposal.
- Threaded 1/4″ (6.3 mm) gold-plated adaptor
- Padded carry bag
- Owner’s Manual (this manual)
How to use the headphones
Wear the headphones with the L mark in your left ear, and the one with the R mark in your right ear. Depending on the device to be connected, use the supplied threaded 1/4″ (6.3 mm) gold-plated adaptor as necessary
To avoid the possibility of malfunction/ damage to the product, damage to data, or damage to other property, follow the notices below.
Handling and maintenance
- Refer also to the manuals supplied with the devices to be connected.
- When removing the plug from the connected device, be sure to pull out by the plug itself, not the cable. Bending or pulling the cable forcefully may damage it.
- Do not use headphones that are malfunctioning.
- Do not expose the device to excessive dust or vibration, or extreme cold or heat (such as in direct sunlight, near a heater, or in a car during the day), in order to prevent the possibility of disfiguration, unstable operation, or damage to the internal components.
- Do not place vinyl, plastic or rubber objects on the device, since this might discolor.
- When cleaning the device, use a dry and soft cloth. Do not use paint thinners, solvents, cleaning fluids, or chemical-impregnated wiping cloths.
Do not use the headphones at high volume in a public place. Sound leakage from the headphones will be a nuisance to people around you.
About this manual
- The illustrations as shown in this manual are for instructional purposes only.
- The company names and product names in this manual are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- The contents of this manual apply to the latest specifications as of the printing date. To obtain the latest manual, access the Yamaha website then download the manual file.