boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction : If you finding the user manual for boAt Rockert 450 then you are at right place here. You can download the user manual here.
Check this :
- Best boAt Rockerz Wireless Headphones In India 2022
- boAt Rockerz 450 full Review
- boAt Rockerz 450 vs 450 Pro Comparison 2022
boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction
Thank you for choosing the boAt Rockerz 450. This manual is meant to guide you through to the shores of Nirvana without too much difficulty. Please think of this manual as your map. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connection is essential for the steering of this boAt.
- Headphone x1
- Charging Cable x1
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v4.2 Support : A2DP, VARCP, HFP, HSPV
- Wireless working distance: 10M
- Sensitivity: -80dB<±0.1%BER
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz-2.480GHz
- Music time: 8 Hours
- Talk time: 8 Hours
- Playback time – 15 Hours
- Battery Capacity (mAh) – 300 mAh
- Standby time: 300-400 Hours
- Charging hours: USB DC5V
- Charging: 3.5 hours to 4.5 hours
- Charging Electric Current: 210mA
- Power on: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn the headphones on. There will be a prompt and the LED light will ash red and blue alternately, indicating that the headphones are ready for pairing
- Play/pause: Press the button to play/pause music as per your convenience
- Volume up: Tap the button to increase the volume to your preferred level.
- Volume down: Tap the button to decrease the volume to your preferred level.
- Next Track: Press and hold the button to play the previous track.
- Previous Track: Press and hold the button to play the next track.
- Answer a call: Tap the button to answer any incoming calls through the headphones.
- To end a call: Tap the button to end an active call.
- Reject call: Double tap the button to reject an incoming call
- Power off: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn the headphones o. There will be a prompt.
To Pair (Bluetooth)
- Press and hold the the power button to switch the speakers on, there will be a prompt as well as the rapid blinking of the aforementioned LED indicator light. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your Smartphone or any other compatible device.
- Search for “boAt Rockerz 450” from the available list of Bluetooth devices and connect the two.
- Enter the passkey ‘0000’ if one is asked for during connection.
- After successfully pairing, the speaker is now ready to play music from your Smartphone.
- The speaker will not automatically connect to this device when switched on if it is in range and the
Bluetooth mode is on. You can use headphones as a wired headphone to save battery. Simply connect one end of the 3.5mm AUX cable to the bottom of the ear cushion and the other end to
Charging the Headset
- Use the Micro USB cable provided to charge the boAtRockerz 450. Insert the micro cable end into the speakerand the USB port into a charging adapter or any other charging device.
- A red light will indicate the speakers have begun to charge. Once charging has been completed, the LED light will switch off.
- Please do not keep disconnecting and reconnecting
- Do not use headphones when it is unsafe to be wearing them, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required. This is because it is dangerous to drive while wearing headphones as it decreases your ability to hear sounds like another car’s horn or an emergency vehicle’s sirens. Therefore, please avoid wearing your headphones while driving.
- To avoid damage to your hearing, make sure that the volume on your music player is at an appropriate level gradually lead to a loss of hearing. Therefore, listening sessions that are at higher volumes should not be for too long. If you are planning to use the headphones for extended periods of time, it is safer to keep the volume at a low level.
- If the speaker requires cleaning please ensure that it is done with the utmost of care. Further, make sure it is turned off and disconnected from all Bluetooth devices. Do not use alcohol, benzene and other chemicals to
clean the speaker. Do not allow the speaker within range of extremely hot or cold substances.
- Do not dismantle the speaker or handle the battery in any way. If any issue arises with the speaker, please enlist the aid of a manufacturer. The battery must not be mishandled or replaced as when it can result in explosions or re hazards. Therefore, please ensure that any servicing of the speaker is done through the service provider or manufacturer.
• Please do not let the headphones come into contact with sharp edges, uneven surfaces, metal parts, accessories in a manner that can lead to some form of permanent external or internal damage.
• Please don’t dismantle the product in any way, as this can lead to a re or electrical breakdown and completely damage the product. As this is extremely unsafe, we ask that any maintenance of servicing of the headphones is done only through a qualified service provider/manufac turer.
• Please do not remove the battery by yourself, this is a task meant to be managed by a service provider/manufacturer. Replacing the current battery with an ill-fitting set can result in a re or electric hazard, therefore it is strongly advised against.
• Please clean the headphones with the utmost of care with only a damp soft cloth, if cleaning is required. Please
- Download User Manual – Click Here
- Best Wireless Headphones under 3000 in India 2022
- Top 5 Best wireless headphones under 2000 in India 2022
- Best Wireless Headphones under 5000 in India 2022
- Best Wireless Headphones Under 10000 in India 2022
- Top 5 Best Wireless Gaming Headphones in India 2022
Read More :
- boAt Rockerz 450 Pro Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 441 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- BoAt Airdopes 381 Ear Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 330 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 131 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 621 Wireless Earbuds User Manual