In this user manual guide, we will review the Coioc Q25 Wireless Earbuds User Manual. Let’s start reviewing this.
Coioc Q25 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
Please check the manual before use.
You will get:
- 2-year product warranty\
- 24 hours customer service
- Give away for latest products
- Big product discounts
- Charging case
- USB Cable
- Cable manual
- Indicator light
- touch button area
- Charge the protection point
- Charging contact
Charging case description
Warm tips: After use, wipe and dry charging contacts of the earbuds. then put it in the charging case.
How to Connect
- Connect for the first time: Take the earbuds out of the charging case (the earbuds will power on automatically) —Search the device“Q25”by use phone – Click to finish pairing.
- Connect again: The earbuds will pair with the phone automatically after it is taken out from charging case.
- How to reset the earbuds: If the left and right earbuds can’t be paired with each other, The indicator lights of both earbuds will flash. You need reset 2 earbuds. Press for 8 seconds of 2 earbuds when they have be power on. When they are paired with each other, only 1 earbuds will flash.
- Only one of the earbuds can be connected: a) Put the earbuds into the charging case to charge. b) Delete the pairing information of “Q25” on the phone. c) Take out the earbuds then connect with phone again.
Note: If the above method does not work, please reset both earbuds
- Product model: Q25
- Power input :DC 5V/0.5-1A
- Wireless version: 5.1
- Signal transmission distance: 15M (Without barrier)
- Earbuds charging time: 1 hour
- Charging case charging time: 3 hours
- Charging case battery capacity: 3500mAh
- Headphone battery capacity: 50mAh (L / R)
- Music time: 5-6 hours(Low and medium volume)
- Due to the transmission characteristics of wireless, there will be a certain delay in the signal.
- Operating range of wireless technology is within 15m. Visible obstacles (human body / metal / wall) and WIFI and other radio waves may affect the communication distance.
- To prevent damage to the earbuds, do not use earbuds while taking a bath, swimming.
|Can’t power on||No battery, Charge the earbuds|
|Silent after pair||① Reconnect again|
② Volume is too low, Increase volume
|Earbuds unable to charge||① The earbuds are not put well|
② Clean the earbuds charging contacts
|Bad signal and intermittent||① Keep away from places with strong signal interference|
② Reduce the distance between the left and right earbuds and the phone
If you can’t solve the problem according to the above methods, please contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Warranty website: xtikland.com