boAt Airdopes 131 Wireless Earbuds User Manual : boAt is one of the most famous brand in india for its audio related product and accessories. So here we will review the user guide of boAt Airdopes 131 Wireless Earbuds.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
boAt Airdopes 131 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
Airdopes 131 Twin Wireless Ear-buds
Get ready to get yourself soaked in musical bliss with your very own pair of boAt Airdopes 131. Please consider this manual as your guiding map towards the shores of musical bliss. Knowledge of
Bluetooth and device connectivity is essential for steering this boat and therefore we strongly recommend thorough reading of this manual; you may also refer to the same at times when you
face any sort of difficulty in future.
In the box
- 1x pair of Ear-Buds
- 1x Charging Case
- 2x Pairs of Additional Earmuffs
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Charging Cable
- MFB (Multi Function Button)/ Power Button
- Indicator Lights
- Charging Pot
Power On (First Time User)
Step 1: To automatically switch the earbuds on (Smart Power On) simply open the lid of the charging case. When you open the lid of the case, our IWP™ (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology enables the earbuds to power on automatically, get connected and enter into the connection mode
To manually switch the earbuds on (Manual Power On), longpress the Multifunction Button (*MFB) on both earbuds for 3 seconds until the LED starts to ash in blue
Step 2: Both the earbuds will automatically pair with each other. The earbuds will enter into the Connection Mode
Step 3: Turn on the Bluetooth functionality on your phone/media device and scan
Step 4: Search for ‘Airdopes 131’ and pair accordingly. Enter ‘0000’ as the passkey if asked.
Congratulations! Your earbuds are now connected successfully via Bluetooth.
Power On (Subsequent Usage)
IWP Technology: The next time you when you open the lid of the case, our IWP™ (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology enables the earbuds to power on automatically, and get connected to the previously connected device.
- Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes. If the pairing time is missed then you will need to reconnect the ear-buds and follow the above mentioned procedure
- Airdopes 131 remembers previously connected devices; once switched on, the ear-buds automatically reconnect to the previously connected device.
Single Earbud Usage
Step 1: Please note that both the earbuds can be used in mono mode. Use either of the two options; Smart Power On or Manual Power On for switching on the desired earbud
Step 2: The selected earbud will automatically enter the connection mode.
Step 3: Turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device and search for ‘Airdopes 131’ to connect
- To switch to Stereo mode, simply take out the other earbud from the case. It will automatically power on and pair with the previously selected earbud, hence enabling Stereo usage.
- You cannot skip tracks or return to the previous tracks in Mono mode
LED Indicators / Functionalities
|Time for press & hold||Output|
|2 Seconds||Long press the MFB on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate voice assistant.|
|3 Seconds||Long press the MFB on both earbuds for 3 seconds to manually Power On (Blue LED)|
|5 Seconds||Long Press the MFB on either earbud for 5 seconds in order to manually switch off the earbuds (Red LED)|
|Triple Tap||Triple tap the MFB on both earbuds to perform the reset (Red LED)|
Charging The Case
Step 1: To charge the case, plug one end of the charging cable into the case and the other end into a USB port/adapter
Step 2: Flashing white LEDs indicate that the charging case is being charged. Once the charging case gets fully charged, the LEDs turn into solid white.
Note – The LED lights located on the charging case indicate the battery status of the case.
Charging The Earbuds
Step 1: Please insert the earbuds back inside the charging case in correct orientation.
Step 2: A solid white LED will indicate that the earbuds are being charged. Once fully charged the LED turns off.
Step 3: Once the earbuds are fully charged, the charging case automatically switches off to save power.
Before using the ear-buds for the first time, it is recommended to fully charge the ear-buds. Also, please keep the lid of the charging case closed while charging and use a 5V/2A adaptor.
Step 1: Long press the MFB on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate the voice assistant
Step 2: The respective voice assistant screen pops up and you may place your commands at ease
Tips: You may try the following commands,
- What is the weather?
- Play a song
- Set a reminder
Smart Power Off
Step 1: After usage, remove both the earbuds from your ears
Step 2: Place the earbuds back inside the charging case in correct orientation and close the case lid
Step 3: The earbuds will automatically switch off (and enter into charging mode.)
Manual Power Off
Step 1: Long press the MFB on either earbud for 5 seconds in order to manually switch off the earbuds. Please note that this powers off both the earbuds
Step 2: Please keep the earbuds back into the charging case to charge the earbuds.
- Voice Assistant: Long press the MFB on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate the voice assistant
- Answer/Hang Up Call: Single press the MFB on either earbud to answer an incoming call and once again to hang up an ongoing call
- Reject Call: Long press the MFB for 2 seconds to reject incoming calls.
- Play/Pause Music: Single press the MFB on either earbud to play a song or to pause one
- Next Track: When playing music, double press the right earbud’s MFB in order to skip to the next song on the playlist
- Previous Track: When playing music, double press the left earbud’s MFB in order to return to the previous song on the playlist
Note: Volume cannot be controlled via earbuds and can only be adjusted via phone/media device.
Perform the Factory Reset in case you face any difficulty while operating your Airdopes 131
Step 1: Keep both the earbuds inside the case in their correct orientation
Step 2: Triple tap the MFB on both earbuds to perform the reset. Red LED blinks for 1 sec to indicate the same
Step 3: After the reset, close the lid of the carry case
Step 4: Congratulations! Your Airdopes 131 has been reset and ready to establish connection again.
Common Problems with Solutions
If only one earbud is functioning:
Simply insert the earbuds back into the case and take them out or perform the Factory Reset.
If earbuds are not in scan mode:
Simply insert the earbuds back into the case and take them out or perform the Factory Rese.
|Music Playtime||Up to 3 Hours (Up to 12H with Case)|
|Talk Time||Up to 3 Hours|
|Standby Time||100 Hours|
|Bluetooth Profile||HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP|
|Battery Earbuds||40mAh x2|
|Battery Charging Case||650mAh|
|Charging Time||2 Hours|
|If one earbud is not working||Perform the Factory Reset|
|If earbuds are not in connection mode/ scan mode||Perform the Factory Reset|
|If earbuds disconnect during phone call||Charge the earbuds or perform the Factory Reset|
|If there are other exceptions in usage||Place the earbuds back into the charging case and try using them gain or perform the Factory Reset|
- Please follow the instructions to operate
- Please charge the ear-buds with input power below 5V/2A in order to protect the battery
- Please don’t use the ear-buds in extreme temperatures
- Please don’t use the product near water
- Please keep the product away from heat sources, as the heat may damage it
- Don’t jam the ports such as charger port, LED port, etc.
- It is recommended to utilize the product below the maximum volume in order to protect hearing and extend the ear-buds’ service life.
- Never disassemble or modify the device to avoid any permanent damage or danger
- Do not use the device during a thunderstorm to avoid irregular function or risk of electric shock
- Don’t use harsh chemicals to clean the device
Advisable: The earbuds start at a 100% volume and it may need to be reduced when the earbuds are switched on at first. This can be done by using the volume control on the phone/ media device.
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines
|Cable/Wire||Standard Cable (35 Strands @0.10mm diameter/strand)|
Any other accessory can be paired up with the product as long as the specifications are as per above norms.
Read More :
- boAt Nirvanaa 751 ANC Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- BOAT Airdopes 173 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 121 V2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- BoAt Airdopes 381 Ear Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphones User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 330 Pro Wireless Neckband Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 621 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 402 Wireless Earbuds Manual
- boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction
Check comparison guide