boAt Airdopes 402 Wireless Earbuds Manual : In this post, we review the wireless earbuds manual. So let’s check it.
Check these :
- Top 10 Best Wireless Earbuds under 2000 in India 2022
- Top 5 Best Wireless Earbuds under 1200 In India 2022
- Best Wireless Earbuds under 1500 In India 2022
- Top 5 Best Wireless Earbuds under 1000 In India 2022
- Best boAt wireless Earbuds in India 2022
boAt Airdopes 402 Wireless Earbuds Manual
Get ready to ride the waves of Nirvana with your all new boAt Airdopes 402. Please think of this manual as your map. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connection is essential for the steering of this boAt. Therefore, we strongly advise that this manual is thoroughly read before beginning use, and referred to when in times of difficulty. Let’s get ready to Plug Into Nirvana
In the box
- 1x boAt Airdopes 402
- 1x Charging Case
- 1x USB charging cable
- 2x pairs of additional earmuffs (Small & Large)
- User Manual
STEP 1: Take out the Earbuds out of the Charging Case.
STEP 2: Please wait while both the earbuds automatically pair with each other. The earbuds go into connection mode indicated by alternate Blue/Red LEDs.
- Both the earbuds are master earbuds.
- Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes. If the pairing time is missed then you’ll need to reconnect the earbuds and follow the above mentioned procedure.
- Airdopes 402 remembers the previously connected devices. Once switched on, the earbuds automatically reconnect with the previously paired device.
STEP 3: Turn on bluetooth on your device & then scan.
STEP 4: Search for ‘Airdopes 402’ and pair accordingly. Enter ‘0000’ as the pass key if asked for.
STEP 5: Congratulations! Your Airdopes 402 is connected successfully and ready for offering you the musical bliss
NOTE: If the earbuds don’t automatically power on you can manually switch them on:
Step: Long touch the CTC (*Capacitive Touch Control) on the left earbud and then on the right earbud for up to 3 seconds. This will power on both the earbuds; please wait for blue/red LEDs to blink
|2 Seconds||Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate voice assistant|
|3 Seconds||Long Touch the CTC on both earbuds for 3 seconds to manually Power On (Blue/Red LEDs will blink|
|5 Seconds||Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 5 seconds to manually Power Off. (Red LED)|
|8 Seconds||Factory Reset: When powered off and inside the case, long touch the CTC on both earbuds for 8 seconds (Red and Blue LED)|
Single Earbud Use
STEP 1: At this stage your earbuds are in stereo mode & connected to your bluetooth device.
STEP 2: Simply remove either left/right earbud from your ear.
STEP 3: And, place the either left/right earbud back into the Charging Case.
STEP 4: Congratulations, you are now using mono/solo mode
- Both the earbuds are master earbuds; single earbud usage will work on both the earbuds
- To switch to stereo mode, simply take out the earbud that has been kept inside the case. It will automatically power on and get paired with the other earbud, hence enabling the stereo usage.
Charge The Earbuds
- Put the earbuds into the charging case in their correct orientation
- A red light on the earbuds will indicate they are being charged.
- A blue light on the earbuds will indicate they are full charged. This light will go off once the earbuds get fully charged
- When both the earbuds are fully charged, the carrying case will switch off to save power.
Charge The Case
Warning: Please do not charge the carrying case with “9V” or “12V” output. Otherwise, it may cause damage to the case. Charge only according to the charging norms mentioned on packaging and manual (not more than 5V 2A).
- To charge the case, plug in the provided USB cable and connect it to any USB port, for eg- a wall adapter or computer.
- The 4 LEDs aligned horizontally on the charging case indicate the charge/battery status.
- Once all 4 lights are illuminated after charging, then the case gets completely charged.
- Voice Assistant – Long Press the CTC for 2 seconds to activate voice assistant.
- Answer/Hang up phone call – Tap the CTC once to answer any incoming call and once again to hang up once done talking.
- Rejecting phone calls – Long Press the CTC for 1.5 second to reject an incoming call.
- Play/Pause – Tap the CTC on either earbud to play/pause music at your convenience.
- Next Track – When playing music, double tap the right earbud’s CTC to skip to the next track
- Previous Track – When playing music, double click the Left earbud’s Capacitive Touch Control to go to the previous track.
Please Note: The Volume can not be controlled via your Earbuds, and can only be adjusted through your device.
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines: –
- Charger/Brick/Adapter : 5V 2A
- Cable/Wire : Standard Cable (35 strands @0.10mm diameter/ strand)
Any other accessory can be paired up with the product as long as the specifications are as per above norms.
STEP 1: Long Press the Capacitive Touch Control on either Left or Right Earbud for 2 Seconds to Activate Google / Siri Voice Assistant.
STEP 2: The respective assistant screen pops up and you may place your commands at ease
TIPS: You may try the following commands
Smart Power Off
STEP 1: After usage, please remove the earbuds from your ears and place them back inside the case in correct orientation and close the lid of the case in order to power them off.
STEP 2: The LED indicates that it is being charged.
Manual Power Off
STEP 1: When in standby state, long touch the CTC on either earbud for 5 seconds to manually power off the earbuds. Please note that this will power off both the earbuds
STEP 2: Place them back into the charging case to charge the earbuds.
Perform below tasks if you ever face any difficulties with your Airdopes 402.
Performing a Reset:
Step 1: Place both the earbuds inside the charging case in their correct orientation
Step 2: Long touch the CTC on both the earbuds for up to 8 seconds to perform the factory reset. Once done, it gets indicated by alternate red and blue LED flashes
Step 3: Shut the lid of the case and then reopen it again
Step 4: Once you take the earbuds out from the case they automatically restart
Congratulations! Your Airdopes 402 has been reset
Common Problem With Solution
|Right Earbud disconnects during phone call||Place the earbuds in the charging case and then try using them again. It will connect automatically|
|Left and right earbuds are not pairing||Try re-setting the device.|
|About 20 seconds delay or easy disconnect for right earbud||Power off, then switch on once more|
|Occasional disconnect and recover|
|Power off, then switch on once more|
|If there are other exceptions in use||Place the earbud’s in the charging case and then try using them again. If this does not work, try re-setting|
|Sensitivity||103dB±3dB (at 1kHz)|
|Frequency Response range||20Hz-20KHz|
|Charging base Battery||450mAh|
|Charge time||about 2 hours|
|Stand by time ( Include the charging base)||Up to 180 hours|
|Playtime||Up to 4H per Charge; Up to 12H with Carry Case|
|A fully-charged charging case||3X Charge|
- Please do not let the earbuds come into contact with sharp edges, uneven surfaces, and metal parts, in a manner that can lead to some form of permanent external or internal damage
- Please don’t dismantle the product in any way, it can lead to a fire or electrical breakdown and even completely damage the product. As this is extremely unsafe, we ask that any maintenance of servicing of the earbuds is done only through a qualified service provider/manufacturer.
- Please do not remove the battery by yourself, this is a task meant to be managed by a service provider/manufacturer. Replacing the current battery with an ill-fitting set can result in a fire or electric hazard, therefore it is strongly advised against.
- Please clean the earbuds with the utmost of care with only a damp soft cloth, if cleaning is required. Please do not use any oily volatile liquid. In addition, ensure that the earbuds are kept away from extremely hot or cold substances.
- To avoid damage to your hearing, make sure that the volume on your music player is at an appropriate level when you are Plugging Into Nirvana. After wearing the earbuds, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to any noise levels at or above 85 dB can gradually lead to a loss of hearing.
- Any damage to the earbuds that is NOT a manufacturing issue will make the products warranty null and void. Please take the greatest care of your earbuds to ensure that no such occurrences take place.
- Do not use earbuds when it is unsafe to be wearing them, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required.
Check honest review
Read More :
- BOAT Airdopes 173 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 121 V2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- BOAT Airdopes 441 Pro Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphones User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 330 Pro Wireless Neckband Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 621 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction