BOAT Airdopes 441 Pro Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual : In this guide, we will check user manual for boAt Airdopes 441 Pro Bluetooth.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
BOAT Airdopes 441 Pro Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual
|Music Playtime||Up to 5 Hours Playback per Charge and Additional 150Hrs with Case|
|Standby Time||70 Hours|
|Bluetooth Profile||HFP/ HSP/ A2DP/ AVRCP|
|Battery Earbuds||35mAh x2|
|Battery Charging Case||2600mAh|
|Charging Time||1.5 Hours|
In the box
- 1x pair of Ear-Buds
- 1x Charging Case
- 2x Pairs of Ear Caps
- 1x Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Charging Contacts
- Touch sensing area (function key, lights when the touch is active)
- Indicator light
- Charging box lid
- Charging thimble
- Battery indicator
- Type-C charging port
Power On (First Time User)
Step 1: To automatically switch the earbuds on (Smart Power On) simply take them out from the charging case OR To manually switch the earbuds on (Manual Power On), long touch the Capacitive Touch Control (*CTC) for 3 seconds on both Left and Right earbuds until the LED light begins to flash in blue.
Step 2: Both the earbuds will automatically pair with each other. The earbuds will enter into the Connection Mode, indicated by alternate green and blue LED flashes.
Step 3: Turn on the Bluetooth functionality on your phone/media device and scan.
Step 4: Search for ‘Airdopes 441 Pro’ and pair accordingly. Enter ‘0000’ as the passkey if asked.
Congratulations! Your earbuds are now connected successfully via Bluetooth.
Power On (Subsequent Usage)
The next time when you open the lid of the case, our IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology enables the earbuds to power on automatically and get connected to the previously paired device.
- Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes. If the pairing time is missed then you will need to reconnect the ear-buds and follow the above mentioned procedure.
- Airdopes 441 Pro remembers previously connected devices; once switched on, the ear-buds automatically reconnect to the previously connected devices.
Single Earbud Usage
Step 1: Please note that both the earbuds can be used in mono mode. Use either of the two options; Smart Power On or Manual Power On for switching on the desired earbud.
Step 2: The selected earbud will automatically enter the connection mode indicated by alternating green and blue LED flashes.
Step 3: Turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device and search for ‘Airdopes 441 Pro’ to connect.
- • To switch to Stereo mode, simply take out the other earbud from the case. It will automatically power on and pair with the previously selected earbud, hence enabling Stereo usage.
- • You cannot skip tracks or return to the previous tracks in Mono mode.
LED Indicators / Functionalities
Charging The Earbuds
Step 1: Please insert the earbuds back inside the charging case in correct orientation.
Step 2: A green LED will indicate that the earbuds are being charged. Once fully charged the LED turns into blue.
Step 3: Once the earbuds are fully charged, the charging case automatically switches off to save power.
- Before using the ear-buds for the first time, it is recommended to fully charge the ear-buds. Also, please keep the lid of the charging case closed while charging.
- When the earbuds are in low power, flashing green LED indicates the same.
Charge The Case
Step 1: To charge the case, plug one end of the Type-C cable into the case
and connect the other end to a computer or a wall adapter.
Step 2: The indicator in the case blinks with blue light for representing
75%-100% power; it blinks with purple light for 35%-75% power while it
blinks with red light for representing 0%-35% power. When the case gets
fully charged, the blue light stays solid.
Note: The LED lights located on the charging case indicate the battery status of the case.
- Voice Assistant: Long touch the capacitive touch control on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate voice assistant.
- Answer/Hang Up Call: Single tap the capacitive touch control on either earbud to answer an incoming call and once again to hang up an ongoing call.
- Reject Call: Long touch the capacitive touch control on either earbud for 2 seconds in order to reject an incoming call.
- Play/Pause Music: Single tap the capacitive touch control on either earbud to play a song or to pause one.
- Next Track: When playing music, double tap the right earbud’s capacitive touch control in order to skip to the next song on the playlist.
- Previous Track: When playing music, double tap the left earbud’s capacitive touch control in order to return to the previous song the playlist.
Note: Volume cannot be controlled via earbuds and can only be adjusted via phone/media device.
- Power Bank function: In case of emergency, for instance when your phone runs out of battery, you may utilize the 2600mAh Case for charging your device for some time.
Note: It is advisable not to use the Carry cum Charging Case as a Power Bank unless there’s an emergency.
Step 1: Long touch the capacitive touch control on either earbud for 2 seconds to activate voice assistant.
Step 2: The respective voice assistant screen pops up and you may place your commands at ease.
Tips: You may try the following commands,
- What is the weather?
- Play a song
- Where are The Pyramids located?
Smart Power Off
Step 1: After usage, remove both the earbuds from your ears.
Step 2: Place the earbuds back into the charging case in correct orientation.
Step 3: The earbuds will automatically switch off (and enter into charging mode).
Manual Power Off
Step 1: Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 5 seconds until the green indicator LED blinks before earbuds getting turned off, in order to manually switch off the earbuds. Please note that this powers off both the earbuds.
Step 2: Please keep the earbuds back into the charging case to charge the earbuds.
Perform the Factory Reset in case you face any difficulty whileoperating your Airdopes 441 Pro
Step 1: Place both the earbuds back into the charging case in correct
orientation to switch them off.
Step 2: Triple tap the capacitive touch control on both earbuds to
perform the Factory Reset. Once done, it gets indicated by alternate
red and blue LED flashes.
Step 3: Shut the lid of the charging case and then re-open it again.
Step 4: Once you take the earbuds out from the charging case, they automatically restart.
Congratulations! Your Airdopes 441 Pro has been Reset.
Common Problems with Solutions
|If one earbud is not working||Perform the Factory Reset|
|If earbuds are not in connection/ scan mode||Perform the Factory Reset|
|If earbuds disconnect during phone call||Charge the earbuds or perform the Factory Reset|
|If there are other exceptions in usage||Place the earbuds back into the charging case and try using them gain or perform the Factory Reset|
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines
|Cable/Wire||Standard Cable (35 Strands @0.10mm diameter/strand)|
specifications are as per above norms.
- boAt Airdopes 601 ANC Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 121 V2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 441 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- BoAt Airdopes 381 Ear Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Airdopes 451v2 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 330 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boat Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 131 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 330 Pro Wireless Neckband Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 621 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 402 Wireless Earbuds Manual
- boAt Rockerz 450 Headphone User Manual Instruction