boAt Rockerz 550 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual : In this user manual guide, we will see the boAt Rockerz 550 Bluetooth Headphones guide.
boAt Rockerz 550 Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
|Headphone type||Bluetooth headphones|
|THD||-1% at 1kHz|
|Bluetooth profile||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HID, AVCTP, AVDTP, SPP|
|Battery capacity||5000 mAh|
|Playing time||20 Hours|
|Charging time||2.5 Hours|
- This is not a toy. The children are advised to use this under adult supervision.
- Avoid exposing the device to extremely hot or cold temperatures.
- Avoid using the headphones for listening to full volumes to protect from hearing damage.
- Please do not use the device under thunder storms.
- Don’t dismantle the product in any way.
- Please don’t clean the product using oily volatile liquid.
- Connect the charger to the micro USB port on the headset.
- While charging the indicator light will turn into steady red.
- When the headphones is fully charged, the indicator switched off.
- Use only authorized/company chargers for the headset, as unauthorized ones may damage the same and invalidate the warranty on the headset as well.
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines
- Charger/Bricks/Adapter: 5V 2A
- Cable/Wire: Standard Cable (35 strands @0.10mm diameter/ strand)
Any other accessory can be paired up with the product as long as the specifications are as per above norms.
- 1* boAt Rockerz 550
- 1* Micro USB charging cable
- 1* Audio Cable
- 1* Manual
- 1* Warranty Card
|Play||Short press the MFB once play|
|Pause||Short press the MFB once pause|
|Volume up||Press ‘+’ button in steps to increase volume|
|Volume down||Press ‘-‘ button in steps to decrease volume|
|Next track||press and hold ‘+’ button for skipping to next track|
|Previous track||press and hold ‘-‘ button for returning to the previous track|
|Answer Incoming calls||Single press the MFB|
|Hang up Ongoing calls||Single press the MFB|
|Reject calls||Press and hold MFB for 1 second|
|Charging||Connect the charger to the micro USB port; steady red indicator switches on while charging|
|Voice Assistant/Siri||Double press the MFB|
- Power on: Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. The red and blue LED light will blink alternatively accompanied by a voice prompt “power on”.
- Power off: Press and hold the power button 3 seconds. A voice prompt “power off” will indicate the device getting switched off.
- Turn on the Bluetooth in your phone and switch on Rockerz 550 by long pressing the power button for 3 seconds.
- For turning on the Bluetooth pairing mode in the headphone, long press the multifunction button (MFB) until the indicator starts blinking in blue and red colours alternatively.
- Then, click on the headphones ‘boAt Rockerz 550’ from the list of available devices after search.