Are you searching for headphones that fulfill your gaming needs? 1000 is the starting budget though. You are very likely to have entry-level headphones under this budget. The headphones under this budget range, suit entry-level gamers. We are presenting a list of the best wireless headphones under 1000 in India in 2023 so you can have an overview of what is trending in the market. We wish you find your perfect Gaming Headphone on the list.
Wearing gaming headphones feels cool when the RGB flashes and blinks around your head. The immersive sound of blasts and gaming moves dulls even the music experience.
Best Gaming Headphones under 1000 in India 2023
|Image||Product||Price on Amazon||Price on Other|
|Cosmic Byte H11||Price on Amazon||Price on Flipkart|
|Redgear Cloak Wired RGB||Price on Amazon||Price on Flipkart|
|Ant Esports H530||Price on Amazon||Only on Amazon|
|Redgear Shadow Spear||Price on Amazon||Price on Flipkart|
|Ant Esports H580 Pro||Price on Amazon||Only on Amazon|
The range starts with an awesome and stylish headphone that has a combination of two colors together. All three versions look stunning with an aggressive design. Rest everything is described below.
- Lightweight, yet strongly built for durability.
- Flexible, Rotatable microphone.
- Soft head and ear cushions for soft comfort.
- Over-Ear, Big earcups for a perfect fit.
- 2m long braided cable with 3.5mm jack
- Volume controller, inline remote.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for Cosmic Byte H11 is Rs 1399/- and the lowest price ever seen is Rs 449/-. It is best to buy the headphones for under Rs 1000/-.
Next to the list is RedGear Cloak. It is an entry-level gaming headphone with some sort of RGB on it. You will notice its comfort while keeping it over your ears and the clarity of gaming moves.
- Bass-boosted sound blasts with massive 50mm drivers
- Long 2m Plastice cable with 2 pins and 1 USB plug.
- Leather strap with metallic headband, strong and soft.
- Auto-adjustment headband according to your head.
- Strongly built with colorful RGB
- Flexible microphone for teamwork.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for RedGear Cloak is Rs 2500/- and the lowest price ever seen is Rs 549/-. It is best to buy the headphones for under Rs 1000/-.
Related | Best Wired Headphones under 1k
Here comes the budget king. Along with the cool design, RGB lights, and the comfort of over-ear cups, packed perfectly to deliver the classy gaming experience.
- Lightweight and strong, ultimate built.
- Ergonomic and aggressive design for gaming feel
- Minimal, yet attractive RGB.
- Soft cushions with adjustable headband.
- Ear-shaped earcups for better comfort and fit.
- Adjustable HD microphone.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for Cosmit Byte H11 is Rs 2999/- and the lowest price ever seen is Rs 799/-. It is best to buy the headphones for under Rs 1100/-.
Expecting a little more to the design and performance? Well, it fulfills every chance of improvement. The minimal RGB lights yet most attractive in the budget. The RedGear hits hard to others with this.
- Futuristic, strong, and Ergonomic design.
- Massive 50mm drivers for louder and clearer sound.
- Spongy, soft ear cushions. It’s for comfort.
- Adjustable mic, keep up or down.
- Inline remote controller for voice and sound adjustment.
- Long plastic cable with 3 connectors.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for RedGear Shadow Spear is Rs 1899/- and the lowest price ever seen is Rs 749/-. It is best to buy the headphones for under Rs 1000/-.
Never believed this kind of thing could be under this budget. The perfect catch for intermediates in this budget is finally launched by Ant Esports. The competition is really setting a skyline.
- Overall Plastic built, Smart, and strong.
- 40mm drivers, You won’t miss any sound.
- Flexible mic, for clear conversations.
- RGB lights, Do you like what you see?
- Flexible, Ergonomic body, with a soft head strap.
- Large, Over-ear earcups for classy comfort and fit.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for Ant Esports H580 Pro is Rs 1199/- and the lowest price ever seen is Rs 531/-. It is best to buy the headphones for under Rs 1200/-.
|Benchmark||Cosmic Byte H11||RedGear Cloak||Ant Esports H530||RedGear Shadow Spear||Ant Esports H580 Pro|
Interestingly, ANT Esports manages to make the best headphone for gaming for under Rs 1000/-. Ant Esports H580 Pro is the perfect pick for budget gamers and for beginners. The headphone comes with odd features and delivers odd performance. You will not regret these headphones for your gaming needs under Rs 1000/-.
Someone might notice the low sensitivity in its microphone but it is unnoticed most of the time and you will not get concerned about that. However, the look, feel, build, design, and Everything you will be having is awesome. You will remember Ant Esports H580 Pro headphones very long if this is going to be your first gaming headphone.
The headphones are mobile-friendly to use. It gives a very immersive sound when played with music. Its attractive design of it will grab attention if you carry it over your head connected to a smartphone. The good thing is, It does not drain the battery that much.
Gaming Headphones Under 3K – Top 5 Best Gaming Headphones under 3000 In India
If you are finding gaming headphones under 2K then check this – Best Headphones for BGMI Under 2000 In India
Best Gaming Headphones under 5K Rs – Best Gaming Headphones under 5000 In India
If you want headphones of boAt brand, Check this – Best boAt Rockerz Wireless Headphones In India
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, but gaming headphones might drain more battery.
The two jacks are dedicated to their different function, one for headphones and another for the mic.
It depends on the headphone. The brands have their driver software for customization if supported.
Yes, They are better than normal headphones but they drain more battery.