Are you planning to buy gaming headphones to enhance your gaming experience? We made it before your plan! Having ears covered while gaming immerses you totally in the game to enjoy, To make that cool lifestyle true, we picked some gaming headphones, and we will love to share our opinions so you can pick the right one for yourself. Presenting Top 5 Best Gaming Headphones under 5000 In India 2023.
The price range of 4000-5000 Rupees (INR) is very competitive for buying a BGMI headphone. Perhaps, this is a suitable range for gaming headphones. The good thing about the headphones is, They all are over-ear headphones that provide best-in-class comfort, ultra-low latency, and noise cancellation.
Top 5 Best Gaming Headphones under 5000 In India 2023 (Under 5K)
These are our top five gaming headsets under 5000 Rs in India 2023 that we have listed here in the table below.
|Image||Product||Price on Amazon||Price on Other|
|Logitech G331||Price on Amazon||Only on Amazon|
|Razer Kraken X||Price on Amazon||Price on Flipkart|
|Lenovo Legion H300||Price on Amazon||Only on Amazon|
|HyperX Cloud Stinger||Price on Amazon||Only on Amazon|
|JBL Quantum 300||Price on Amazon||Price on Flipkart|
Logitech is being a pioneer for PC accessories and parts over the years. It has something called Logitech G331 Gaming headphones. The headphones look attractive and premium.
- Massive 50mm drivers for sound explosions.
- 6mm mic with 107dB sensitivity for your teamwork
- Universal connection via 3.5mm cable jack.
- Comfort like more comfort, thanks to the adjustable headband.
- Softer ear cups, Never underestimate the durability.
- Frequency rate 100 Hz-20 kHz. It suits your gaming moves.
- What’s more? well, just 280g heavy. better for long use.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for Logitech’s G331 is Rs 5999/- whereas the lowest is Rs 999/-. It is best to buy under Rs 4500/-.
Razer is for Gamers, by Gamers. The tagline drives Razer to create products that constantly tilt the competition in a gamer’s favor. One such product is Razer Kraken X gaming headphones.
- Immersive, 7. 1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio
- 40 mm drivers, with software-enabled surround sound while PC gaming.
- Connects with 3.5mm jack cable.
- How about an On-Ear design? Not a good idea for gaming though.
- Designed for long use comfort, weighs just 250g.
- Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone. Thanks, Razer!
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for Razer’s Kraken X is Rs 11799/- whereas the lowest is Rs 2999/-. It is best to buy under Rs 4000/-.
After a massive success in the PC and laptops market. Lenovo plans and delivers its gaming headphones. The headphones beat many of their peers on basis of the quality. Lenovo’s Legion H300 is worth checkout.
- Solid, sturdy, and stylish design
- 50mm drivers for Stronger sound.
- Unique suspension headband for additional comfort.
- Plug & play Active Noise Cancellation
- Rotatable ear cups, with leather coatings and memory foam inside.
- Universal connection with 3.5mm jack.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for Lenovo’s Legion H300 is Rs 5999/- whereas the lowest is Rs 1999/-. It is best to buy under Rs 4800/-.
Who else can make a better approach to gaming products other than a brand that defines the gaming accessories other than usual ones? HyperX’s Cloud Stinger, the older is the elder of all and still champion.
- Stunning, Aggressive design.
- Rotatable ear cups with 50mm directional drivers
- Wanna be mute? just rotate the mic upward.
- The long 1.3m cable splits into two 3.5mm jacks
- Proper fit over the head.
- Good for long sessions. just 275g.
- Frequency range 20Hz-20kHz, good for gaming moves.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for HyperX’s Cloud Stinger is Rs 8290/- whereas the lowest is Rs 1899/-. It is best to buy under Rs 4000/-.
Why should gaming brands have all the fame? JBL continues its fight in Gaming headphones as well. Introduces JBL’s Quantum 300. with stunning premium looks and, makes its place in the market.
- Awesome value for money.
- Specially designed sound equalizer curve for gaming
- 50mm neodymium drivers for a better sound experience.
- Vocal focus mic for crystal clear conversations
- Driven by JBL quantum engine software for more settings
- Lightweight, just 245g for long gaming sessions
- Universal connection with 3.5mm jack and USB adapter.
Price variations: The highest price ever seen for JBL’s Quantum 300 is Rs 6799/- whereas the lowest is Rs 3959/-. It is best to buy under Rs 4000/-.
|Benchmark||Logitech G331||Razer Kraken X||Lenovo Legion H300||HyperX Cloud Stinger||JBL Quantum 300|
|Total Score (80)||72||66||70||65||65|
You guessed it right. Logitech G331 is most eligible for your money if you are searching for gaming headphones under 5000 Rs. The stunning attractive body, adjustable headband, adjustable mic, and long wire perfectly fit your gaming needs.
Logitech G331 is the perfect catch for gaming headphones. However, if you want a little more affordable one, you can always refer to the benchmark scores in the table. This shall help you with the right choice. And if you found this article helpful, You’re welcome!
Best gaming headphones – Best Wireless Gaming Headphones in India
Gaming Headphones Under 4K – Top 5 Best Gaming Headphones under 4000 In India
Gaming Headphones Under 3K – Top 5 Best Gaming Headphones under 3000 In India
If you want gaming headphones under 1K Rs, Check this – Top 5 Best Gaming Headphones under 1000 in India
Check this for Best Headphones for BGMI Under 2000 In India
If you are a fitness freak then check this – Best sports Bluetooth earphones in India
Best earbuds from the boat – Best boAt wireless Earbuds in India
Best Headphones Under 10000 – Best Wireless Headphones Under 10000 in India
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes for sure.
Yes, if the connector type is a 3.5mm jack. Also, it will drain more battery than the usual headphones.
Every brand has a warranty page on their website, you can contact the given phone numbers as per your area and follow the guidelines.
The two jacks are dedicated to their different function, one for headphones and another for the mic.