If you are searching for Behringer BH 470 Studio Monitoring Headphones Quick Start Guide then you are at the right place.
Behringer BH 470 Studio Monitoring Headphones Quick Start Guide
|Driver unit||40 mm|
|Sensitivity||102 dB (+/-3 dB)|
|Frequency response||20 Hz to 20 KHz|
|Plug||3.5 mm stereo, 6.3 mm gold plated adapter|
|Cable||3 m (curved cable)|
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not throw this product in the fire, to avoid explosion.
- Do not expose this product to bright sunshine for a long time.
- Do not disassemble or modify this product.
- Please store this product in a clean and dry environment.
- WARNING! To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
- Compact studio monitoring headphones.
- 40 mm dynamic drivers provide wide frequency response (20 Hz – 20 kHz) delivering full bass and detailed highs.
- Exceptional sound quality combined with portability lets you enjoy your music on-the-go.
- Closed-back design ensures consistent listening environment with exceptional sound isolation.
- Compact foldable design with comfortable padded ear cups and adjustable headband.
- Optimized performance for use with a wide range of professional and consumer audio devices.
Music Tribe accepts no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies either wholly or in part upon any description, photograph, or statement contained herein. Technical specifications, appearances and other information are subject to change without notice. All trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, Oberheim, Auratone and Coolaudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. 2021 All rights reserved.
For the applicable warranty terms and conditions and additional information regarding Music Tribe’s Limited Warranty, please see complete details online at musictribe.com/warranty.
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here