Are you searching for Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 1200 that suit your wireless earphone needs? We have something for you which will help you to pick the right one. Earphones nowadays are a part of the mobile phone. Wherever you go, you do not forget your phone with earphones. Thus the earphone brands are continuously launching their earphone products one by one.
Therefore we are back with a point-to-point comparison of all the neckbands available in the market nowadays that suits your needs with your budget. Here in this article, we hope you find the perfect neckband for your needs.
Top Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 1200 in India 2023
|Image||Product||Price on Amazon||Price on Other|
|Noise sense||Price on Amazon||Price on Croma|
|Boult Audio ProBass Qcharge||Price on Amazon||Price on Boult Audio|
|pTron Tangent Pro ENC||Price on Amazon||Price on Flipkart|
|Boult Audio ProBass Groove||Price on Amazon||Price on Tata Cliq|
|Mivi Collar Flash||Price on Amazon||Price on Tata Cliq|
Noise Sense Bluetooth neckband
With a recent launch, noise also started playing in the budget neckband club. They launched noise sense in Late October 2021 and since then, it has earned a 4-star global rating and a significant number of users. It is available in three stunning color options.
- Minimalistic, simple, and classy look.
- Immersive, loud & clear sound with powerful bass.
- 25 hours long battery life with Fast charging
- IPX5 shield for water and sweaty environments.
- Magnetic earbuds with ear fins for a snug fit.
- Lightweight and comfortable, just 30g.
The maximum price ever seen for Noise Sense is Rs 1299/- while the minimum price is Rs 899/-. The neckband is best to buy for under 1100 Rs.
Boult Audio ProBass Qcharge neckband
One another beast from Boult Audio in its ProBass series. Boult Audio ProBass Qcharge was launched in late August 2021 and is available in three different color combinations. Since its launch, it has gained so much attention and 3.5-star global ratings.
- Exquisite design with magnetic earbuds
- 20 hours long battery life for non-stop music.
- IPX5 rated for water and sweat resistance.
- Passive Noise Cancellation makes the experience more immersive.
- Fastest charging in the range, 30min for a full charge.
- The micro woofers make the sound more energetic.
The maximum price ever seen for Boult Audio ProBass Qcharge is Rs 4999/- while the minimum price is Rs 999/-. The neckband is best to buy for under 1200 Rs.
pTron Tangent Pro ENC neckband
Equipped with a classy look, pTron Tangent Pro ENC was launched in early October 2021. Of course to grab people’s favor. Was it successful in catching the attention? well yes! This neckband has been rated 3.5 stars globally with a significant number of users.
- Play games or music, dual modes available.
- Snug fit with attached ear stabilizers and magnetic controls.
- 20 hours of non-stop music, only a single full charge needed.
- Hi-Fi stereo sound boost with 10mm dynamic drivers.
- Rated IPX4 for water and sweat resistance.
- Filter out the background noise with ENC.
The maximum price ever seen for pTron Tangent Pro ENC is Rs 1099/- while the minimum price is Rs 799/-. The neckband is best to buy for under 1100 Rs.
Boult Audio ProBass Groove neckband
The next on the list is Boult Audio ProBass Groove. It is designed beautifully, to catch the attention. The neckband was launched in mid-November 2020 and looks very premium with two color combinations. It is equipped with features you can expect and even more.
- Plastic and silicon built, but good enough to be called durable.
- Unplug yourself from the world with Passive Noise Cancellation
- Connectivity got seamless with Bluetooth v5.0.
- In-built Micro-woofers for crispy clear, louder, and heavy sound.
- IPX5 protection for your music in unexpected rains.
- 16 hours long battery life, We call it an average one.
The maximum price ever seen for Boult Audio ProBass Groove is Rs 1399/- while the minimum price is Rs 999/-. The neckband is best to buy for under 1300 Rs.
Mivi Collar Flash neckband
This mivi neckband attains what most neckbands already have. What makes Mivi Collar Flash so different is that it is lightweight. We mean to say in the ears and on the budget as well. It was launched in early July 2021 And made in India.
- Made with silicon, It assures strength.
- Custom tuned rich sound with Powerful bass
- Sweatproof/ Waterproof/Dustproof.
- Long 24 hours battery life. Yes, Long!!
- Crystal Clear calling Experience with MEMs Microphones.
- Fast charging, 10 min plug, and 10 hours play.
The maximum price ever seen for Mivi Collar Flash is Rs 1300/- while the minimum price is Rs 999/-. The neckband is best to buy for under 1200 Rs.
|Benchmark||Noise Sense||Boult Audio ProBass Qcharge||pTron Tangent Pro ENC||Boult Audio ProBass Groove||Mivi Collar Flash|
Considering all the neckbands in a row, we have the winner as noise sense. The neckband is featured with in-demand specifications that make it tackle with the other brands. Although if you can forgive the outdated design, this is the best Bluetooth neckband under Rs 1200/- to date.
pTron Tangent Pro ENC is the second most valuable neckband you can buy for under Rs 1200/-. It offers more features (gaming mode, magnetic controls) than the Mivi Collar flash but Mivi has the quality.
However, if you want the overall goodness with stunning looks and design, nothing can beat Boult Audio ProBass Groove in this. You will miss fast charging in this neckband if your current audio device has it. Of course, you will be proud while taking it outside.
Recommended for you –
Top Ten Neckband Earphones Under 1k – Top 10 Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 1000 In India
If you want boat neckband then check this under 1.5k rs – Best boAt Wireless Neckband Earphones under 1500 in India
Top pTron Earphones – Best pTron Neckband Earphones in India
Long battery earphones under 1000 Rs – Best Battery Backup Earphones under 1000
Best Earphones under 1.5k Rs – Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 1500 Rs
Top earphones under 2000 Rs – Best Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Under 2000
People Also Ask
noise sense supports dual pairing.
pTron Tangent Pro ENC has a dedicated gaming and low latency mode. Hence, it is perfect for gaming.
Neckband earphones are comfortable, compact, and provide better access to controls than any other type of earphone/ headphones.
noise is an Indian brand. However, the products are imported from China.
Noise Sense, Boult Audio ProBass Qcharge, and pTron Tangent Pro ENC are good for external noise cancellation.
Here are the top 5 best wireless neckband earphones under 1200/- Rs.
1. Noise Sense
2. Boult Audio ProBass Qcharge
3. pTron Tangent Pro ENC
4. Boult Audio ProBass Groove
5. Mivi Collar Flash