This is all about Boult Audio AirBass Gearpods Earbuds User Manual in this user manual guide. Let’s check this manual.
Boult Audio AirBass Gearpods Earbuds User Manual
For better sound quality experience, suggest use IOS 8.0/ Android 4.3 or above operating system.
Summary of Button Functions
- Silicon Eartips
- Pods Charging Pin
- Earbuds Indicator
- Touch Control Area
- Case Charging Pods of Pods
- Charging Pods Indicator
- Type-C Charging Connector
Connecting to Earbuds
First time Setup:
Take earbuds out from the case, the earbuds will automatically turn on. Turn your device Bluetooth on. Search for “Boult Audio Gearpods” and select to connect.
Regular use :
Once next use, the earbuds will automatically connect with a preconnected device.
Place the earbuds into your ear and twist slightly for a comfortable and snug fit.
Note: Regularly clean the dust mesh after use to avoid the sound being blocked by dirt and debris.
Power On & Off
- Remove the earbuds from the case, they will automatically turn on and pair with each other.
- Long press the touch control area on both earbuds at the same time for 2 seconds, then the earbuds will turn on and pair with each other.
Light status : One side ash red and blue LED light alternatively, another side ash blue LED light quickly.
- Earbuds will automatically turn off and enter charging mode when they are placed in the case.
- Disconnecting the Bluetooth from device and laying the earbuds down for 3 mins will turn them off.
- Disconnecting the Bluetooth from device, long press the touch control area for 5s and the earbuds will turn off.
Charging the Earbuds
Place the earbuds into the case, once the charging pin connects, the light on the charging case will turn on to display the case battery remains, then the first and forth light keep white on indicate the earbuds charging, light off means the battery is full.
Charging the Case
Plug the charging case into 5V/1A adapter with a Type-C cable (include in the package).
The charging light will ash white when charging. When full the white light will stay on and the case should be disconnected from the power source.
Bluetooth Standard: Version 5.1
Bluetooth Prole: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
Output Voltage of Base: 3.7V
Charging time Earbuds- 1.5H, Charging case- 1H
Working distance: 10M
Compatible System: Android/IOS/Windows
Clear to pairing
Clear the pairing record of earbuds and mobile phones:
Take out the earbuds from the charging case, and touch the left and right earbud 5 times, it will clear the record of the Bluetooth device. Then search for the Bluetooth name “ Boult Audio Gearpods” to pair.
Resume pairing of left and right earbuds:
Put earbuds in the charging case and charging, then take earbuds out of the charging case when they charging a few minutes. they will enter into pairing mode automatically.
- Boult Audio AirBass MuseBuds User Manual
- Boult Audio ProBass ZCharge Earphone User Manual
- Check out the best sports bluetooth earphones in India
- Boult Audio Encore X Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio AirBass Y1 Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio ProBass ProPods X Earbuds User Manual
Place the earbuds into case for charging a few seconds. take them out of the case and try to connect again.
Check to see if the charging case light will turn on when earbuds are placed inside. If it doesn’t light up charge the case First.
Please clean the earbuds mesh after use.