In this user manual guide, we will review the Boult Audio Airbass TrueBuds Wireless Earbuds User Manual. Let’s check this.
Boult Audio Airbass TrueBuds Wireless Earbuds User Manual
|Driver||6mm*2 Hi-Fi Speaker|
|Earbud Charging time||About 1.5 hours|
When using it for the first time (or not using it for a long time), please make sure to charge the earbuds and charging box before use.
- Open the charging case and take out the earbuds, the earbuds will turn on automatically and enter into the pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone and search for the Bluetooth name “Boult Audio TrueBuds” to pair.
- When the earbuds are ready to pair with your Bluetooth device the indicator lights on the left earbud flashes in red and blue alternately, while the right earbud flashes slowly.
- The blue indicator light of the earbuds flashes slowly and is connected to the phone.
- When you use the earbuds again, just take out two earbuds from the charging case simultaneously and they will be automatically connected with Bluetooth device. (the last connected device)
- Left and right earbuds can be used separately.
|Previous Song||Press 2s (Left earbud)|
|Next Song||Press 2s (Right earbud)|
|Answer Call/Hang up||Double-click|
|Reject Call||Press 1s|
|Power On||a) Take out of the charging case|
b) Long Press earbuds for 2s
|Power Of||a) Put the earbuds in the charging case for charging|
b) Long press earbud for 5s when disconnected.
c) Automatic power off after 3 minutes when disconnected.
Charging for the charging case
- When charging, the indicator light flashes white light.
- When fully charged, the 4 white indicator lights keep lighting, please disconnect charging devices from the charging case.
Charging for earbuds
- When charging, the indicator light flashes red light.
- When fully charged, the indicator goes out, the charging case will power off automatically.
Clear to Pairing
1. If the earbuds cannot connect to the mobile device
Take out the earbuds from the charging case, and touch the left and right earbud 5 times, it will clear the record of the Bluetooth device. Then search for the Bluetooth name “Boult Audio Truebuds” to pair.
2. If the left and right earbuds cannot connect normally
Put earbuds in the charging case and charging, then take earbuds out of the charging case when they charging a few minutes, They will enter into pairing mode automatically.
- Do not remove or refit earbuds for any reason, otherwise it will lead to earbud damaged and burn. These are not covered by warranty.
- Do not touch the earbuds in corrosive liquid, otherwise it will cause serious damage. The manufacturer will not guarantee the damage caused under this situation.
- Do not put the equipment under too high or too low temperature (Below 00 C or above 450C).
- Please avoid approaching the eyes of children or animals when using equipment lights.
- Do not use equipment in the thunderstorm weather. Thunderstorms may cause abnormal equipment operation and increase the risk of electric shock.
- Due to the limit of the environment & connection distance for the bluetooth products, do not use our earbuds in large electro-magnetic interference and radiation environment.
- While driving, try to avoid using earbud to listen to music, make or receive calls, so as not to distract from danger.
This product contains a built-in lithium battery. Please do not expose this product to strong sunlight, roasting or throwing it into the re, as they may explode.