In this user manual guide, we will review the Boult Audio AirBass Z1 Earbuds User Manual. Let’s explore this user manual guide.
Boult Audio AirBass Z1 Earbuds User Manual
For better sound quality experience, suggest use IOS 8.0/ Android 4.3 or above operation system.
Please charge the case via USB cable.
The LED light flashes red while charging and will turn green after fully charged.
Activating Earbuds and Charging Earbuds
Put both earbuds into the charging case to activate and charge them. The LED light on the case will flash green and it turns off when the earbuds are fully charged.
TWS Pairing and Connection with Cell Phone
- Open the charging case, the earbuds will turn on and enter in pairing mode automatically.
- Go to your phone setting, switch on the Bluetooth function and search for “BoultAudio AirBass Z1”. Tap the name to connect both earbuds with your phone.
- If the earbuds fail to connect, please take the earbuds out of the charging case and continue with step 2 to get connected.
Method 1 : Open the charging case, the earbuds will auto power on.
Method 2 : Press MFB for 3s to power on with the sound “power on”.
Method 1 : Put the earbuds back into the charging case.
Method 2 : Press MFB for 3s to power off with the sound “power off”.
Answer call/Hang off
Touch twice to answer incoming call and touch twice again to hang off it.
Press MFB for 2s to reject incoming call.
When playing music, touch once to pause it and touch again to play it.
Next Song/Previous Song
When playing music, touch twice on any earbud to skip track forward (next song) or backward (previous song).
Press and hold MFB for 2s until the “beep” sound happen to activate voice assistant (like siri).
(If earbuds fail to connect with cellphone, no sound in left earbud or right earubud)
- Switch off the Bluetooth on your cellphone setting.
- Put the earbuds back into the charging case and take out again. Or turn off earbuds. manually by pressing MFB 3s until hearing the sound “power off”.
- Touch twice on any earbud to enter the pairing mode with the sound “pairing”, then wait until hear the sound “beep”
- Delete the pairing name from the pairing list in the cellphone, search for “Boult Audio AirBass Z1” and tap to connect both earbuds with cellphone.
- Please repeat above steps if earbuds fail to connect.
- If the earbuds is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically.
- Be sure to use a 5V DC, 1A charger made by qualified manufacturer.
- Ensure that the distance between your device and the earbuds not too far away, ensure that nothing is blocking the signal between your device and the earbuds.
- The implementation of the earbuds function will be different due to different protocols supported by different wireless device.
- Don’t disassemble or modify your earbuds for any reason to avoid any damages and danger. Don’t over charging to avoid the outbreak of a fire. Avoid exposing the earbuds to extreme temperatures (below 0oC or above 45oC). Extreme temperatures can cause deformation of earbuds components and reduce batter life and the lifespan of your earbuds.
- Don’t put the device’s LED lights close to humans’ or animals’ eyes. Do not use the earbuds during thunderstorm. Thunderstorms can cause serious malfunction and increase the risk of electric shock.
- Do not clean the earbuds with harsh chemicals or strong detergents.
- Please follow our company’s operation instructions. If any damage or danger caused due to the improper use, the responsibility shall be undertaken by the operator.
- Boult Audio AirBass MuseBuds User Manual
- Boult Audio ProBass ZCharge Earphone User Manual
- Check out the best sports bluetooth earphones in India
- Boult Audio Encore X Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio Probass Curve Wireless Earphones User Manual
- Boult Audio AirBass Y1 Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio AirBass Gearpods Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio Probass Thunder Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boult Audio Airbass TrueBuds Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio Probass Anchor Bluetooth Headphones User Manual