In this user manual guide, we will review the HyperX CloudX Flight Wireless Gaming Headset User Manual.
HyperX CloudX Flight Wireless Gaming Headset User Manual
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 113dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Weight: 288g
- Weight with mic: 298g
- Cable length and type: USB charge cable (1m)
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 100Hz-10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -51dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
- 30 hours – LED off
- 18 hours – Breathing LED
- 13 hours – Solid LED
- 2.4 GHz
- Up to 20 meters
- *Tested at 50% headphone volume
- **Wireless range may vary due to environmental conditions
A. Game balance button
B. Chat balance button
C. Microphone mute button
D. Ear cup LED
E. USB charge port
F. Power button
G. Microphone port
H. Volume wheel
I. Detachable microphone
J. Microphone mute LED
K. Wireless adapter
L. Wireless status light
M. USB charge cable
Using with Xbox One
- Connect the wireless adapter to a USB port on the Xbox One® system.
- Power on the headset.
- When the wireless adapter status light is solid, the headset is now connected to the adapter.
- If logged in with an account, the Xbox One® will assign the headset to that account and notify the user.
Note: Connecting the headset to the Xbox One system does not automatically mute or adjust the sound from the TV.
Hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off the headset.
With the headset powered on, short press the power button to cycle through the ear cup LED modes. The supported LED modes are solid (default), breathing, and off.
Rotate the volume wheel up or down to adjust the volume level.
Game/Chat balance buttons
Press the game/chat balance buttons to adjust mix between game audio and chat audio.
The game/chat balance functionality operates independently from the overall headset audio volume.
Microphone mute button
Press the microphone mute button to toggle the microphone mute. The microphone mute LED will indicate the current mute status.
|Microphone Mute LED||Mic Status|
Hold the microphone mute button for 3 seconds to turn mic monitoring on/off.
Headset Status Beep Tone Indicators
The headset will emit beep tones to indicate status for power, volume, game/chat balance, microphone mute, mic monitoring, and battery charge.
|Power Status||Beep Tone Indicator|
|Power on||One tone (high)|
|Power off||Two tones (high, low)|
|Volume Status||Beep Tone Indicator|
|Setting to 100% maximum volume||Three tones (high)|
|Setting to 0% minimum volume||Three tones (low)|
|Game/Chat Balance Status||Beep Tone Indicator|
|Setting to 50% Game / 50% Chat||One tone (mid)|
|Setting to 100% Game / 0% Chat||Two tones (low)|
|Setting to 0% Game / 100% Chat||Two tones (low)|
|Microphone Mute Status||Beep Tone Indicator|
|Microphone muted||Two tones (high)|
|Microphone active||One tone (high)|
|Mic Monitoring Status||Beep Tone Indicator|
|Mic Monitoring enabled||One tone (low)|
|Mic Monitoring disabled||One tone (low)|
|Battery Status||Beep Tone Indicator|
|25% battery remaining||Two tones (low)|
|10% battery remaining||Three tones (low)|
|5% battery remaining||Five tones (mid, low, mid, low, mid)|
When the headset is connected to a charger with the USB charge cable, the ear cup LEDs will indicate the charge status.
|Ear Cup LEDs||Charging Status|
Manually Pairing Headset and Wireless Adapter
The headset and wireless adapter are already paired together for first time use. If manual pairing is necessary, follow the steps below to pair the headset and wireless adapter together.
- Make sure the headset is powered off.
- Plug the USB wireless adapter into the Xbox One system.
- Use a small pin to press the small button on the back side of the USB wireless adapter for 3 seconds. The USB wireless adapter LED will be fast blinking.
- With the headset turned off, press and hold the headset power button for 10 seconds to enter pairing mode. The headset earcup LEDs will blink rapidly.
- When the USB wireless adapter LED turns solid and the headset ear cup LEDs have returned to their last used mode, the pairing process has been completed.
How do I enable Mic Monitoring on the HyperX CloudX Fight?
To enable/disable mic monitoring on HyperX CloudX Flight, press and hold the Microphone Mute button for 3 seconds.