In this user manual guide, we will look at the Mackie CR-Buds+ Earphones User Manual. Let’s start reviewing this.
Mackie CR-Buds+ Earphones User Manual
Mackie CR-Buds earphones were designed with one thing in mind — studio-quality sound you can take with you in your pocket. Utilizing our decades of experience designing gear for the world’s top artists, we have created earphones that present your favorite music with stunning detail and warmth that remain faithful to the artist’s studio sound.
Available in two models, the CR-Buds, and the dual driver CR-Buds+ Series earphones are designed for maximum comfort and rich full-range audio with signature Mackie style. Take your listening experience to a whole new level — CR-Buds Series earphones.
PRO FORM FACTOR
- With an over-ear design, these offer an ultra-secure fit that stay put, even with some serious headbanging
- With three different sizes of silicone and foam ear tips included, you can choose what works best for your ears for maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response
DUAL PRECISION DRIVERS
- Featuring dual dynamic drivers, CR-Buds+ earphones offer incredible depth
and a wide soundstage while providing incredibly punchy low frequency response
ANSWER CALLS AND CONTROL YOUR MUSIC
- In-line microphone with call answer control
- Play/Pause music (may support additional functionality depending on your device)
- Device volume controls
LISTEN IN STYLE
- Make a statement with signature Mackie cosmetics
SOFT BAG INCLUDED
- Keep your CR-Buds+ protected when traveling
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read, follow, and keep these instructions. Heed all warnings.
- Do not use in or near dangerous environments. This includes driving, cycling, walking, jogging and other areas where traffic is present and accidents could occur.
- Keep this product and its accessories out of reach of children. Handling or use by children may pose a risk of death or serious injury. Contains small parts and cords that may pose a risk of choking or strangulation.
- Set the volume level of the audio device to a minimum, and then, after connecting the earphones, adjust the volume gradually. Sudden exposure to loud noises could cause hearing damage.
- Install the earbuds firmly. If an ear tip accidentally detaches and is left in your ear, it may cause injury.
- Failure to use, clean, or maintain ear tips may increase the risk of the ear tips detaching from the nozzle and becoming lodged in your ear.
- Prior to inserting the earphone, always recheck the ear tip to make sure it is firmly attached to the nozzle.
- If an ear tip becomes lodged in your ear, seek skilled medical assistance to remove it. Damage to the ear may be caused by non-professionals attempting to remove the ear tip.
- Keep earbuds clean. To clean the earbuds, wash outside with a mild detergent solution.
- Do not attempt to modify this product. Doing so could result in personal injury and/or product failure.
- Do not immerse in water, such as while taking a shower, bath, or washing your face. Otherwise, sound deterioration or failures may result.
- Do not use while sleeping as accidents may result.
- Use a slow twisting motion to remove the earphones. Never pull on the earphone cord.
- Stop using the earphones immediately if they are causing great discomfort, irritation, rash, discharge, or any other uncomfortable reaction.
- If you are currently receiving ear treatment, consult your physician before using this device.
- Exposure to extremely high noise levels may cause permanent hearing loss. Individuals vary considerably in susceptibility to noise-induced hearing loss, but nearly everyone will lose some hearing if exposed to sufficiently intense noise for a period of time. The U.S. Government’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has specified the permissible noise level exposures shown in the chart. According to OSHA, any exposure in excess of these permissible limits could result in some hearing loss:
|Duration, per day in hours||Sound Level|
|0.25 or less||115 dB|
+ NOTE ON STATIC ELECTRICITY +
Static electricity accumulated in the body may cause mild tingling in your ears. To minimize the effect, wear clothes made from natural materials.
Correct disposal of this product: This symbol indicates that this product should not be disposed of with your household waste, according to the WEEE directive (2012/19/EU) and your national law. This product should be handed over to an authorized collection site for recycling waste electrical and electronic equipment (EEE). Improper handling of this type of waste could have a possible negative impact on the environment and human health due to potentially hazardous substances that are generally associated
with EEE. At the same time, your cooperation in the correct disposal of this product will contribute to the effective usage of natural resources. For more information about where you can drop off your waste equipment for recycling, please contact your local city office, waste authority, or your household waste disposal service.
- Select and attach one silicone ear tip per ear bud. It should easily attach by applying light pressure, but you may find that you have to rotate the ear tip back-and-forth until it’s secure.
- Your ears are important to us! Be careful of permanent hearing damage. Lower the volume on your device. Even intermediate levels may be painfully loud. Always turn the volume all the way down before connecting the ear buds or doing anything new that may affect the headphone volume. Then turn it up slowly as you listen carefully.
- Plug the 1/8″ connector of the ear buds into the device.
- Carefully insert the earbuds into your ears. CR-Buds+ – L/R markings are located on the inside of the earbuds where the flexible over-ear piece meets the earbud.
- The cable of both CR-Buds models may be located on your front or rear side.
- Raise the volume on your device up to a comfortably loud listening level and enjoy!
- Refer to your device’s owner’s manual for specific button functionality.
|Bandwidth||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||93 dB / mW|
|Maximum Input Power||2.5 mW|
|Drive Type||Dual Dynamic|
|Input Type||Male 1/8″ Stereo|
|Output Type||L/R Earbuds|
|Cable Length||51.0 in • 1295 mm|
|Weight||0.03 lb • 0.01 kg|
All specifications subject to change.
Need help with the Earbuds?
- Visit www.mackie.com and click Support to find: FAQs, manuals, and addendums.
- Telephone 1-800-898-3211 to speak with one of our splendid technical support chaps (Monday through Friday, normal business hours, Pacific Time).
LIMITED WARRANTY Please keep your sales receipt in a safe place.
This Limited Product Warranty (“Product Warranty”) is provided by LOUD Audio, LLC (“LOUD”)
and is applicable to products purchased in the United States or Canada through a LOUD-authorized reseller or dealer. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product (hereinafter, “Customer,” “you” or “your”).
For products purchased outside the U.S. or Canada, please visit www.mackie.com to find contact information for your local distributor, and information on any warranty coverage provided by the distributor in your local market.
LOUD warrants to Customer that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. If the product fails to conform to the warranty then LOUD or its authorized service representative will at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period to the Company at: www.mackie.com or by calling LOUD technical support at 1.800.898.3211 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) during normal business hours Pacific Time, excluding weekends or LOUD holidays. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
For full terms and conditions, as well as the specific duration of the Warranty for this product, please visit www.mackie.com.
The Product Warranty, together with your invoice or receipt, and the terms and conditions located at www.mackie.com constitutes the entire agreement, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between LOUD and Customer related to the subject matter hereof. No amendment, modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this Product Warranty will be valid unless set forth in a written instrument signed by the party to be bound thereby.