If you are searching for Mackie MC 100 Professional Closed Back Headphones Owners Manual then you are at the right place.
Mackie MC 100 Professional Closed Back Headphones Owners Manual
Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. Our MC-100 headphones combine incredible performance with the fit and comfort you need for those long-term monitoring sessions.
Perfect for referencing your mix in the studio or producing your next track on the go, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE STUDIO HEADPHONES
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Featuring precision 40mm transducers, MC-100 headphones deliver incredible clarity across the entire frequency range for an immersive listening experience
- Increased bass response means you feel every note, kick drum, and deep synth in your music
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
TAKE THEM ANYWHERE
- Collapsible design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Rotating earcups allow for easy single-sided monitoring
PERFECT FOR STUDIO MONITORING, DJs, FIELD RECORDING, PERSONAL LISTENING 9.8 FT. HIGH-QUALITY STRAIGHT CABLE WITH GOLD PLATED 1/4″ ADAPTER INCLUDED
- Plug end of the 1/8″ connector into the source device.
NOTE: if the device has a 1/4″ input, attach the included adapter to the 1/8″ connector and turn clockwise until snug.
2. Place the headphones over your ears. The L/R markings are located above each ear-piece (with the cable attached to the left side).
3. Raise the volume on your device up to a comfortably loud listening level and enjoy!
4. Your ears are important to us! Be careful of permanent hearing damage. Lower the volume on your device. Even intermediate levels may be painfully loud. Always turn the volume all the way down before connecting the headphones or doing anything new that may affect the headphone volume. Then turn it up slowly as you listen carefully.
LIMITED WARRANTY Please keep your sales receipt in a safe place.
This Limited Product Warranty (“Product Warranty”) is provided by LOUD Audio, LLC (“LOUD”) and is applicable to products purchased in the United States or Canada through a LOUD-authorized reseller or dealer. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product (hereinafter, “Customer,” “you” or “your”).
For products purchased outside the U.S. or Canada, please visit www.mackie.com to find contact information for your local distributor, and information on any warranty coverage provided by the distributor in your local market.
LOUD warrants to Customer that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. If the product fails to conform to the warranty then LOUD or its authorized service representative will at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming product, provided that
Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period to the Company at: www.mackie.com or by calling LOUD technical support at 1.800.898.3211 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) during normal business hours Pacific Time, excluding weekends or LOUD holidays. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
For full terms and conditions, as well as the specific duration of the Warranty for this product, please visit www.mackie.com.
The Product Warranty, together with your invoice or receipt, and the terms and conditions located at www.mackie.com constitutes the entire agreement, and supersedes any and all prior agreements between LOUD and Customer related to the subject matter hereof. No amendment, modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this Product Warranty will be valid unless set forth in a written instrument signed by the party to be bound thereby.
|Frequency Response||15 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Sensitivity||95dB +/- 3dB|
|Maximum Input Power||400 mW|
|Input Type||Male 1/8″ or 1/4″ Stereo|
|Output Type||L/R Headphones|
|Cable Length||9.8 ft • 3 m|
|Weight||0.5 lb • 233 g|
All specifications subject to change
Need help with the Headphones?
- Visit www.mackie.com and click Support to find: FAQs, manuals, and addendums.
- Telephone 1-800-898-3211 to speak with one of our splendid technical support chaps (Monday through Friday, normal business hours, Pacific Time).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
|Duration per day in hours||Sound Level|
|0.25 or less||115 dB|
Read, follow, and keep these instructions. Heed all warnings.
- Do not use in or near dangerous environments. This includes driving, cycling, walking, jogging and other areas where traffic is present and accidents could occur.
- Keep this product and its accessories out of reach of children. Handling or use by children may pose a risk of death or serious injury. Contains small parts and cords that may pose a risk of choking or strangulation.
- Set the volume level of the audio device to a minimum, and then, after connecting the earphones, adjust the volume gradually. Sudden exposure to loud noises could cause hearing damage.
- Keep headphones clean. To clean the headphones, wash outside with a mild detergent solution.
- Do not attempt to modify this product. Doing so could result in personal injury and/or product failure.
- Do not immerse in water, such as while taking a shower, bath, or washing your face. Otherwise, sound deterioration or failures may result.
- Do not use while sleeping as accidents may result.
- Use a slow twisting motion to remove the earphones. Never pull on the earphone cord.
- Stop using the earphones immediately if they are causing great discomfort, irritation, rash, discharge, or any other uncomfortable reaction.
- If you are currently receiving ear treatment, consult your physician before using this device.
- Exposure to extremely high noise levels may cause permanent hearing loss. Individuals vary considerably in susceptibility to noise-induced hearing loss, but nearly everyone will lose some hearing if exposed to sufficiently intense noise for a period of time. The U.S. Government’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has specified the permissible noise level exposures shown in the chart. According to OSHA, any exposure in excess of these permissible limits could result in some hearing loss.
Correct disposal of this product: This symbol indicates that this product should not be disposed of with your household waste, according to the WEEE directive (2012/19/EU) and your national law. This product should be handed over to an authorized collection site for recycling waste electrical and electronic equipment (EEE). Improper handling of this type of waste could have a possible negative impact on the environment and human health due to potentially hazardous substances that are generally associated with EEE. At the same time, your cooperation in the correct disposal of this product will contribute to the effective usage of natural resources. For more information about where you can drop off your waste equipment for recycling, please contact your local city office, waste authority, or your household waste disposal service