Ptron Bassbuds Urban True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual : In this user manual guide, We will unbox the manual of pTron Bassbuds Urban True Wireless Stereo Earbuds.
Ptron Bassbuds Urban True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
|Transmission Range||10M (open space)|
|Driver Size||6 mm Dynamic|
|Earbuds Capacity||50mAh, Li-Polymer|
|Charging Case Capacity||400mAh, Li-Polymer|
|Music Play Time||5 Hours|
|Talk Time||4 Hours|
|Stand-by Time||500 Hours|
|Charging Time Earbuds||1.5 Hour|
|Charging Interface||Micro USB|
|Charging Input||DC5V, 1A|
|Charge Cycles with Case||2~3times|
- Power ON: Long press the touch panel for 3 seconds on each Earbuds. Followed by Blue Light flashing or directly take out the Earbuds from the charging case. After getting power ON you will hear a voice prompt “Power ON”.
- Power OFF: Long press the touch panel for 5 seconds on either Earbuds. Followed by Red light flashing or directly place both the Earbuds into the charging case. You will also hear a voice prompt “Power OFF” before getting in OFF mode.
- Next Song: Touch the right earbud for 3 times consecutively.
- Previous Song: Touch the left earbud 3 times consecutively.
- Play/Pause Music: Touch either earbuds for 2 times consecutively.
- Call Receive/Hang up: Touch either earbuds for 2 times consecutively.
- Reject call: Long press the touch panel on either earbuds for 2 seconds.
- Volume Up: Touch the right earbud once in regular intervals.
- Volume Down: Touch the left earbud once in regular intervals.
- Turn ON both the earbuds. After getting Power On L & R earbuds will prompt as “Left Channel” & “ Right Channel” respectively and both earbuds will flash Blue & Red Light alternatively.
- Wait Until both the earbuds gets match to each other. Once they get matched with each other only Left earbud will flash Blue & Red light alternatively.
- After matching L & R earbuds you will hear a voice prompt “pairing” that means device is in “Ready to Pair” mode.
- Turn On the Bluetooth of your phone or device.
- Search for “pTron Bassbuds Urban” in your available Bluetooth device list and click to connect.
- After successful connection you will a hear voice prompt “pTron Bassbuds is Connected”.
After turned ON, earbuds will reconnect to the last paired device. If there’s no prior connection history, or if it fails to reconnect to any device, earbuds will enter standby mode and wait for connection.
When your phone turns off Bluetooth feature or is out of wireless range, earbuds will enter standby mode. If connection is not restored within 5 minutes, earbuds will Turn OFF automatically.
The device will automatic shut down if there is no connection for 5 minutes or the earbuds battery gets discharged. When the battery level of earbuds becomes low up to 20% it will prompt “Battery low” in every 60 seconds.
Note: Keep the earbuds on charging when you hear battery low voice prompt.
- To charge the earbuds place them into the charging case at their respective locations. During charging earbuds will flash steady Red light.
- After getting fully charged Earbuds light will turn blue.
- To charge the charging case plug the micro USB cable into the micro USB port of charging case. You can use any DC5V/1A adaptor for charging the case.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound with Deep Bass.
- Smart Touch multi-functional control.
- High Sensitive Binaural Call function.
- 15 Hours Playback time with Charging case.
- Music, Call & Volume control.
- A2DP Audio Technology.
- Lightweight ergonomic earbuds.
- In-Ear Passive Noise cancellation.
- Stereo and Mono use.
- Easy to carry Magnetic Charging Case.
- Bluetooth Not Searching: If your phone doesn’t find the “pTron Bassbuds Urban” in your device then make sure that earbuds must be nearer to the device at 1-Meter of range. Check it must be flashing Blue & Red light alternatively from left earbud. If it is flashing only Blue light for once in regular intervals that means earbuds are already connected with some other device.
- Auto-disconnection: Make sure earbuds are fully charge to 100%. Reconnect your earbuds after restarting your phone & Bluetooth earbuds. Otherwise, reset your
phone Bluetooth settings.
- Device Connected but No Music/Calls: Check the settings of your Bluetooth connection and make sure that Call & Music function must be activated.
- Single Earbud Plays: If Only one earbud plays then follow the below steps.
(i) Un-pair the previously paired “pTron Bassbuds Urban” from your phone or device & turn off Bluetooth of your device.
(ii) Now take out both the earbuds together from the charging case & wait until they get matched to each other.
(iii) Now turn ON the Bluetooth of your device and add a new connection of “pTron Bassbuds Urban”.
- Mono Use: Take out any one earbud from the charging case & search “pTron Bassbuds Urban” in your phone or Bluetooth device.
- Ptron Bassbuds Pro True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
- pTron Bassbuds classic True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
- Ptron Bassbuds Duo Truly Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
- Ptron Bassbuds Elite Truly Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
- Ptron Bassbuds True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
- Ptron Atom Mono Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Ptron Atom Rover Wireless Mono Headset User Manual