Sharper Image Smartphone Bluetooth Hat User Manual : This is very different headphone from others. Let’s review the user manual.
Sharper Image Smartphone Bluetooth Hat User Manual
|Frequency||2.402 GHz-2.480 GHz|
|Battery||Li-lon 3.7V/100 mAH|
|Talk Time||up to 6 Hours|
|Standby Time||up to 60 Hours|
|Charging Time||2.5 Hours|
- Press and hold the + button to increase the volume. When the device is at maximum volume, you will get a voice prompt ” Max Volume”.
- Press and hold the – button to decrease the volume. When the device is at minimum volume, you will get a voice prompt ” min Volume”.
- Made from premium knitted material to keep you warm.
- Built-in microphone for answering or making phone calls.
- Removable Bluetooth module allowing you to wash the headwear.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Chargeable using universal micro-USB cable.
Connect the headwear to a computer or USB charge device using a micro USB cable. The LED light will turn RED while charging and turn OFF when fully charged. When the battery has less than 20% charge remaining, you will hear a voice prompt “please charge”. If the battery has less than 15% charge remaining, the Bluetooth will auto power off.
- Press the ‘play/pause’ button for approximately three seconds to turn the headwear On. Once it is On, a blue LED light will start flashing, followed by voice prompts: Power On.
- Press the ‘play/pause’ button for approximately three seconds to turn the headwear Off. Once it is Off, a blue LED light will turn off to, followed by voice prompts: Power Off.
Step 1: Press the ‘play/pause button for approximately 5 seconds till the LED light starts flashing RED and BLUE alternately, followed by voice prompts: pairing. Now the “Bluetooth Headwear” is discoverable and ready to be paired.
Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone/device, search for “BT Beanie” and select connect/ pair.
Step 3: Once the Headwear is connected, only the Blue LED will flash, if it’s the first time that it’s paired, you will hear the voice prompts: Pair Success. When you pair it again, you will hear a relatively short voice prompts: Paired.
The pairing process is required only for pairing the Headwear with the device for the first time. Once paired, it will connect to the device automatically the next time.
When the calls come, the caller’s phone number will be pronounced circularly.
- Press the ‘play/pause’ button once to answer a call or to hang up.
- Press the ‘play/pause’ button twice to redial the last dialed number in your phone’s log.
Use the ‘play/pause’ button to play or pause the music.
- Use the ‘-‘ button to skip to the previous song.
- Use the ‘+’ button to skip to the next song.
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here