If you are searching for Urbanears Hellas Bluetooth Headphones User Manual then this is the right place for you.
Urbanears Hellas Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Machine washable headband and ear cushions.
- LED indicator – Discrete and unlit during normal operation.
- Built-in touch interface (right side).
- Micro USB connector for charging the battery.
- Reflective cord.
- Microphone for answering phone calls.
USING THE HEADPHONES
Locate the Touch Interface on the right ear cup. All user interfaces are done through commands on the touch interface. An audio signal indicates when a command is activated.
TURN THE HEADPHONES ON/OFF
- Power On: Press and hold the touch interface for 4 seconds.
- Power Off: Press and hold the touch interface for 4 seconds.
Note! The headphones will auto shut-off if inactive and disconnected for 10 minutes.
CONNECTING TO A BLUETOOTH ENABLED SOUND SOURCE
Follow the steps below when pairing your headphones with your sound source (smartphone, tablet or computer) for the first time.
- If the device is turned off: Keep holding the touch interface for 4 seconds.
- Select and connect to HELLAS on your sound source, according to its user manual.
After the initial pairing, the two devices will auto-connect when they are switched on and within the range of 10 meters.
|PLAY/PAUSE/ANSWER CALL||Single tap|
|HANG UP/REJECT CALL||Double tap|
|DECREASE VOLUME||Swipe downward|
|PREVIOUS SONG||Swipe backward|
|NEXT SONG||Swipe forward|
|INCREASE VOLUME||Swipe upward|
Plug the headphones into a USB power source using the micro USB cable. The USB cable can only be used for charging. 2 hours charge gives approximately 14 hours of playback at medium volume.
Charge the battery before using the headphones for the first time.
CLEANING THE HEADPHONES
Detach the washable headband and ear cushions and machine-wash in 30° C (Cold/Cool). Clean the headphones with a soft, dry cloth.
Note! Do not use liquids or sprays. Happy sweating!
|Red (continuous)||Battery charging|
|White (continuous)||Fully charged and connected to a USB power source|
|Blue (fast blinking)||Pairing mode, waiting to pair|
|White (Slow blinking)||Waiting to connect|
|White (10 sek interval)||Connected and switched on|
|Off||Headphones are switched off or in normal operation|
|Not powering on||– Charge the headphone using the USB cable.|
– Make sure the headphone is off before turning it on.
|Not charging||– Make sure the USB power source is switched on.|
– The LED indicator is red while charging and white when fully charged.
|Not pairing||– Move the devices closer to each other and away from any interference or obstruction.|
– Make sure the headphone is not connected to a different sound source when entering the pairing mode.
– Disable and enable Bluetooth communication on your sound source.
|No sound||– Make sure the headphone is on and connected.|
– Make sure the sound source is playing.
|Poor sound quality||Move the devices closer to each other and away from any interference or obstruction.|
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Set your sound source to low volume before using the headphones.
- Do not use these headphones when operating a motor vehicle, a bicycle, or machinery or where your inability to hear outside sounds may present a danger to you or others.
- Using these headphones limits your ability to hear noises around you, regardless of listening volume. Please use caution when using these headphones.
- Do not drop, sit on, or allow the headphone to be immersed in water.
- Keep away from fire, water, and high voltage equipment.
Not suitable for children under age three. Contains small parts, which may be a choking hazard.
Long-term exposure to loud music or sounds may cause hearing loss. To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
This is not household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. This product was produced after Jan 1 2006.
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here