If you are searching for V Moda Forza In Ear Headphones User Manual then this is the right place for you. Let’s check this.
V Moda Forza In Ear Headphones User Manual
- Sport earhooks
- Carrying case
- 3 sizes of sport fins
- Remix rings
- Shirt clip
- 4 sizes of silicone fittings
USING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Slide silicone fitting onto earbud
- Insert earbud in corresponding ear canal (“L” into left ear, “R” into right ear) L R
- Verify the earbud is inserted all the way into your ear, creating a snug fit
(similar to an earplug) to ensure highest sound quality and comfort
- If the earbud does not feel 100% comfortable and inserted into your ear, try swapping the fittings with one of the other three sizes included and match the fittings size in both ears
- Wear headphones with the cord hanging in front of your head to ensure headphones stay put during strenuous activity
PROTECTING YOUR HEADPHONES
- Minimize exposure to moisture. Not intended for use while swimming, bathing or showering
- Use provided carrying case while idle
- Keep headphones clean and free of debris
- Do not pull on cable to disconnect plug from device
- Do not wrap cable around device while still plugged in as it puts unnecessary pressure on plug-cord connection
For improved clarity, clip the microphone control closer to your neckline.
USING 3-BUTTON CALL/MUSIC CONTROL FEATURE
- During music playback
• Press center button once to play and pause
• Press and hold + button to increase volume quickly
• Press and hold – button to decrease volume quickly
• Press center button twice for next track
• Press center button three times for previous track
- During calls
• Press center button once to answer (music pauses automatically)
• To refuse an incoming call or to hang up an existing call, press and hold center button for 1-2 seconds, then release
USING YOUR SPORT EARHOOKS
To provide additional stability and minimize cable noise, please use the included sport earhooks, featuring Active Flex technology. The independent suspension allows the earbud seal to remain intact and maintain the integrity of sound while flexing with every movement.
- Start with earbud hanging about one inch below top of sport earhook (the curved end). Insert headphone cable into exterior channel, starting at the top, then moving downward towards the bottom of earhook
- Secure on ear by wrapping top of sport earhook around the top of your ear with the bottom pointing towards your shoulder. Then insert earbud into your ear
- Sport earhooks provide ultimate stability and minimize cable noise during even the most vigorous activity
USING YOUR SPORT FINS
To provide additional stability when you run or workout, please use the included sport fins, featuring Active Flex technology. Sport fins come in three different sizes: try them out and choose the ones with the best fit for your ears.
- Wrap sport fin around earbud making sure to match the corresponding one (“L” earbud with “L” sport fin, “R” earbud with “R” sport fin)
- Insert earbud in corresponding ear canal (“L” into left ear, “R” into right ear)
- Once the earbud is inserted, twist the sport fin and adjust it to rest comfortably in the bowl of your ear. The upper part of the fin fits just under your ear ridge
NOTE: When you want to use sport fins you need to remove Remix rings if present on earbuds.
USING YOUR 3D PRINTED CUSTOM CAPS
With the 3D printed custom caps you can revolutionize your in-ear headphones and forge your own personal relic which will be 3D sculpted in Italy and 3D printed in NYC.
- Install Remix Rings to ensure that 3D printed custom caps are stable
- Slide 3D printed custom caps onto earbud until the cap reaches the cable creating a snug fit
If you are experiencing trouble with your headphones, please refer to the troubleshooting guidelines below. If the problem persists, please contact the V-MODA Six Star Service at V-MODA.com/SUPPORT, [email protected] or 1.888.VMODA.LA.
|No audio||Make certain the audio device’s headphone jack is free of debris and that the headphone plug is securely connected.|
|Lack of or excessive bass or treble||Turn off any audio enhancement features on audio device. Ensure proper fitting is being used.|
|One earphone is quieter than the other||Remove silicone fitting and briskly blow into the earpiece. (It is possible there is debris inside housing, lodging sound driver in place.)|
NOTE: do not put your mouth around earbud.
|Distorted sound||Check to make sure the problem is not with the audio device or the file to which you are listening. Ensure the EQ settings on the device are set properly. Make certain proper fitting is being used and that you have a snug fit (similar to that of an ear plug) and that the driver is pointed directly towards the ear canal.|
Replacement silicone fittings, sport earhooks, sport fins, shirt clip and carrying case may be ordered at V-MODA.com.
CLEANING YOUR HEADPHONES
To keep your headphones clean, periodically remove the silicone fittings and wash them with a mild detergent and water. Do not forget to rinse and dry them before putting the fittings back on earbuds. Make also sure to wipe earpiece with a dry cloth or equivalent.
NOTE ON STATIC ELECTRICITY
In particularly dry air conditions, mild tingling may be felt on your ears. This is a result of static electricity accumulated in the body, and not a malfunction of the headphones.
For a period of two (2) years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser, V-MODA warrants that this product is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship, under the following conditions:
- V-MODA will repair or replace the product within a reasonable period of time and free of charge for two (2) years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser
- Product must be purchased from a V-MODA authorized reseller and delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging. This warranty does not cover products purchased open box, sold as-is, sold by private party resale or any other third party purchases from unauthorized resellers
- This Limited Warranty does not cover defects resulting from cosmetic damage, acts of God, misuse, accidents, commercial use, unauthorized alteration or modification of the product, improper connection, improper use or attempted repair by unauthorized distributors or resellers
- This warranty is void if the label bearing the serial number has been removed or defaced
- To obtain service under this limited warranty, visit V-MODA.com/WARRANTY to fill out the online warranty form and obtain further information
- To acquire a printable version of this warranty, please visit V-MODA.com/WARRANTY
- For other customer service inquiries, please e-mail [email protected] You may also call 1.888.VMODA.LA Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time)
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from State to State or Country to Country. Some places do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you
V-MODA Immortal Life Program
We do not judge if you abuse your product. In the unlikely event you run over it with a tank, the V-MODA Immortal Life Program has your back.
All we ask is that you send the product (or what is left of it) to us and we will email you a coupon code towards a comparable product from our website.
For more info visit www.v-moda.com/immortal-life. For other customer service inquiries, please e-mail [email protected] You may also call 1.888.VMODA.LA Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time).
- Download User Manual – Download