In this user manual guide, we will look at the Altec Lansing True EVO Wireless Earphones MZX658 User Manual.
Altec Lansing True EVO Wireless Earphones MZX658 User Manual
In the Box
- MZX658 Earphones
- Wireless Charging Case
- Micro USB Charge Cable
- Interchangeable Ear Tips
- Carry Pouch
A Closer Look
- Press and hold simultaneously for 2-3 seconds to turn on. Earbuds will pair together automatically. (Rapidly Flashing Blue LEDs)
- Ready for Bluetooth Pairing Red and Blue Flashing LED
- Paired Together with Phone Slowly Flashing Blue LEDs
If you are having diculty pairing your True Evo Wireless Earphones, pleae visit alteclansing.com for helpful resources.
Controlling Your Earphones
- One Click: Play/Pause/Answer Incoming Call
- Two Rapid Clicks: Start Voice Assistant*
- Hold 2-3 Seconds: Reject an Incoming Call
- Hold 3-5 Seconds: Power Off
*- To use Siri or Google Assistant, you must have a phone that is compatible
with one of those two voice assistants (iOS or Android, respectively).
Your True Evo Wireless Earphones will not work with Siri or Google Assistant if the assistant is not first enabled within the settings on the phone. For more information, see your phone’s user manual.
You must be within Bluetooth range to use Siri or Google Assitant via your True Evo Wireless Earphones.
Wearing Your Earphones
For additional user materials and warranty information, please visit alteclansing.com