Are you searching for Raycon The Everyday Headphones User Manual. If yes then It is right place for you.
Raycon The Everyday Headphones User Manual
Welcome to your new Raycon Everyday Headphones!
At Raycon, we develop and design innovative electronics so you can move and conquer your daily fast-paced life. Before using your product, we strongly encourage you to fully read through this user manual. You can also visit our support center at rayconglobal.com/support. The web page has more speciﬁc guidelines and videos to help you navigate your product. For best performance, charge fully before ﬁrst use.
Pairing ID: The Everyday Headphones
QUICK START GUIDE
- Hold , for about 3 seconds to power on. Headphones will enter pairing mode automatically.
- From the source device, go to Bluetooth settings and ensure Bluetooth is on. Search for “The Everyday Headphones” and select it to pair.
- Enjoy your Raycon Everyday Headphones
UNIT AT A GLANCE
- Volume Up/Next
- Power On/Off
- Volume Down/Previous
- Charging Port
- LED Indicator
- ANC/Awareness Mode/ Sound Proﬁles
- Raycon Everyday Headphones
- 3.5 mm Audio Cable
- User Manual
- USB Charging Cable
|Power on||Hold for 3 seconds|
|Power Off||Hold for 3 seconds|
MEDIA PLAYER CONTROL
|Play||Press (Power button)|
|Pause||Press (Power button)|
|Volume Up||Press (Minus button)|
|Next||Hold for 2 seconds (Plus button)|
|Volume Down||Press (Minus button)|
|Previous||Hold for 2 seconds (Minus button)|
Phone Call Control
|Answer a call||Press|
|End a call||Press|
|Reject a call||Hold for 2 seconds|
|Redial the last number||Press 2 times|
AWARENESS & ANC MODE
|Awareness Mode||Hear what’s happening around you|
|Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)|
|Focus and block out unwanted noise.|
|Balanced Sound||A leveled sound that is great for all around performance and clarity.|
|Bass Sound||Our bass boosted sound, great for songs with strong beats and a go to for bass lovers|
|Pure Sound||Our most refined sound, perfect for hearing|
every single note
TOGGLE BETWEEN SOUND PROFILES
|Balanced Sound||Hold for 1.5 seconds|
|Bass Sound||Hold for 1.5 seconds|
|Pure Sound||Hold for 1.5 seconds|
CLEAR PAIRED DEVICES
Clear paired devices – Hold and buttons for 5 seconds when powered on to clear paired devices.
Cannot power on – Check that the battery is fully charged before using the device.
No sound when connected to a device via Bluetooth
- Check the volume and play/pause button functions on the device and headphones to ensure that the Bluetooth connection is set up correctly.
- Before connecting the headphones, test the playback of the ﬁle on your Bluetooth device.
- Ensure that no other Bluetooth devices interfere with the current Bluetooth connection.
No sound when connected to an external device by 3.5mm audio AUX cable
- Check the volume level of the connected device and the headphones, check the play/pause button on the connected device, and ensure that the line connecting the device and the headphones is intact and securely connected.
- Before connecting the headphones, test the playback of the ﬁle on your source device.
FAQ & ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
For frequently asked questions about your device, simply go to rayconglobal.com/support.
Select your product to ﬁnd additional resources on how to operate your product, including helpful tips and videos.
If your device is not functioning correctly, simply
go to www.rayconglobal.com/support for customer support, and we will be more than happy to help you.
For more information and instructions on how to get warranty service, visit rayconglobal.com/warranty.
Please follow the safety guidelines below at all times when operating or caring for your device.
- Be wary of any edges, uneven surfaces, and metal parts, including on accessories and product packaging, to prevent any possible injury or damage.
- Listen to music at a proper volume to avoid damaging your hearing and
- Do not store in high temperatures, such as in a hot vehicle or in direct sunlight.
- Do not expose the headphones or any of its supplied parts to rain or other liquids.
- Do not drop or cause undue impact to the headphones.
- Do not modify, repair, or dismantle the product on your own.
- Do not use any dilutant or volatile liquid to clean the product.
- Do not use the product in a hazardous location.
- Model: RBH820
- Pairing Name: The Everyday Headphones RDID: D820-Q321
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0 Power Input: DC 5V /1A
- Li-battery Capability: 500mAh Bluetooth Playtime: About 22 hours
- Noise Cancelling Playtime: About 60 hours Charging Time: About 2 hours
- Support Proﬁle: A2DP /AVRCP /HFP /HSP Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Noise Reduction Parameters: 28 ±2dB Bluetooth Operating Range: ≤ 10 m