If you are searching for Asus ROG Strix Go Core Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide then you landed right place. Let’s unboxing this.
Asus ROG Strix Go Core Gaming Headset Quick Start Guide
Xbox Series X
Xbox Series S
|Driver Material||Neodymium magnet|
|Driver Size||40 mm|
|Headphones Impedance||32 ohm|
|Microphone Pick-up Pattern||Unidirectional|
|Microphone Frequency Response||100Hz – 10Khz|
|AI Noise Cancelling Microphone||No|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
Stereo Virtual 7.1(Windows sonic)
|Cable||1.2m + 1.2 m Y-cable|
|Accessories||3.5 mm mic/audio- splitter cable Detachable microphone boom Quick Start Guide|
Driver and Tools
We don’t currently provide a software utility or drivers for this model.
For Devices with Chrome OS, Driver will be updated while Chrome OS updating.
- ROG STRIX Go Core gaming headset
- Detachable microphone
- Extended Y-cable (Splitter cable)
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
To set up your ROG STRIX Go Core gaming headset:
- Connect your gaming headset to your device using the 3.5mm jack connector, or, you may use the Y-cable to connect your gaming headset to the microphone and headphone jacks on your computer.
- Download the driver from http://www.asus.com then install it in your computer.
- Detachable microphone
- Audio control wheel
- Microphone mute button
- 3.5 mm jack connector
Immerse in Lightweight Comfort
ROG Strix Go Core is a 3.5 mm gaming headset that supports all of your favorite gaming platforms: PC, Mac, mobile phones, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Equipped with exclusive ASUS Essence drivers with airtight chambers, ROG Strix Go Core delivers incredibly rich, pure sound with optimized deep bass for immersive audio experiences. With an ergonomic, lightweight design for superb comfort and a swivel-fold mechanism for quick and easy portability, Strix Go Core offers the perfect balance of features to let you game without fatigue, wherever you are.
Exceptional Hi-Res Audio
Exclusive ASUS Essence driver and airtight-chamber design
Exclusive airtight chambers and 40 mm ASUS Essence drivers deliver incredibly rich, pure sound with optimized deep bass for immersive audio experiences.
Lightweight Comfort on the Go
At only 252 grams, ROG Strix Go Core’s lightweight design gives you unbeatable comfort, especially for long gaming sessions. The swivel-fold design is perfect for on-the-go enjoyment.
Certified by Discord and TeamSpeak, ROG Strix Go Core comes with a detachable, unidirectional boom microphone that’s tuned to make your voice stand out for clearer and easier communication with teammates.
- Purple Light
Volume adjustment, Move up to increase, down to reduce
- Yellow Light
Flip to mute or unmute microphone
Instant Control at Your Fingertips
A volume wheel and microphone toggle on the ear cup let you make instant audio adjustments and mute or unmute your voice during gameplay. With intuitive controls at your fingertips, you’ll stay focused on your game instead of your gear.
Game on Every Platform
ROG Strix Go Core features a 3.5 mm connector, so the headset can be used on almost any gaming platform – including PC, Mac, mobile phones and tablets, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Federal Communications Commission Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION! The use of shielded cables for connection of the monitor to the graphics card is required to assure compliance with FCC regulations. Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
Accessory Warranty Policy
A Limited Warranty is offered on ASUS products. This Limited Warranty does not cover any software applications or programs; non-Asus products or non-Asus branded peripherals.
Asus guarantees that the Asus Products that you have purchased are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty Period. The Limited Warranty Period starts from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase, is the proof of your purchase date. You may be required by your Purchase Site or Asus Authorized service Providers to present the proof of purchase as a condition of receiving warranty service. You are entitled to a hardware warranty service if a repair is required within the Limited Warranty Period.
During the Limited Warranty Period, Asus will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective component. All spare-parts or module removed under this Limited Warranty become the property of Asus.
Exclusions from this Limited Warranty Service
Asus does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation of this product. Any technical or other support provided for the product under warranty, such as assistance via telephone with “how-to” questions and those regarding product setup and information, being provided without warranties of any kind. The warranty only covers failures or malfunctions occurred in normal use conditions during the warranty period, as well as for any material or workmanship defect. The warranty will not apply if:
- Damage caused to this Product(s) by you or any non-authorized third party.
- the serial number has been altered, cancelled or removed;
- the damage is caused by accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or the abnormal use conditions;
- the damage is caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
- the damage from use outside of the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in the User’s Manual;
- the damage is caused from the using of parts not manufactured or sold by ASUSTeK.
- damage is caused from third party software or from virus(es);
- the software loss or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement.
Returning a Product to your Purchase Site or an Asus Authorized Service Provider during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, the Service Centre reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
Neither Asus, Asus Authorized Service Provider , nor your reseller are responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary or personal information contained in the product which you return to Asus or Asus Authorized Service Provider for any reason. You should remove all such information from the product prior to its return.
Asus or Asus Authorized Service Provider is not responsible for damage or loss of any personal data, programs, or removable storage media. Asus is not responsible for the restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than software installed by Asus when the the product was manufactured.
- Warranty period may differ regionally, please check with your purchase Site.
- Australia statement notice
From 1 January 2012updated warranties apply to all ASUS products, consistent with the Australian Consumer Law. For the latest product warranty details please visit http://www.asus.com/support/. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.