boAt Immortal 400 Gaming Headphones User Manual : Let’s unbox newly launched Gaming Headphones from boAt.
boAt Immortal 400 Gaming Headphones User Manual
What’s in the box
- boAt IM400 Gaming Headphones
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Operating Systems Windows XP/7/8/10
- One Free USB Port 2.0/3.0
|Speaker Sensitivity||106dB±3dB at 1 KHz|
|Speaker Impedance||24±15% Ω|
|LED Type||Real RGB|
|7.1 Application||7.1 Surround Sound by PLugin Labz|
- Play your headset into computer’s USB SLOT (Any 2.0/3.0)
- Adjust the volume before listening
- Adjust the microphone direction
- Volume Scroll
- Mic Mute: On/Off
- LED Toggle Button: Switch among 5 modes (RGB Mix, Red, Blue and Pink)
- IM400 series comes with a software “boAt Plugin Labz”
- Scan the QR code to download the boAt Plugin Labz
(Note: Keep the headset plugged into computer’s USB SLOT while installing)
Step 1: Click ‘Next’ to start installation.
Step 2: Click ‘I accept the terms of the license agreement’.
Step 3: Click ‘install’ to begin installation.
Step 4: Click ‘Finish’ to restart the computer before you begin using the program.
- In order to achieve maximum safety while using boAt IM400, we suggest following guidelines.
- If you have trouble operating the device and troubleshooting doesn’t work, unplug the device and contact boAt customer support.
- Do not try to fix the device by yourself anytime (doing so will void your warranty)
- Keep the device away from liquid, humidity, and moisture.
- Listening to excessively loud volumes over extended periods of time can damage your hearing. We recommend that you reduce the volume to a comfortable level when listening for prolonged periods of time. Take good care of your hearing.
Maintenance and use
The boAt IM400 requires minimum maintenance to keep it in the best condition. Once a month we recommend you unplug the device from the computer and clean it using a soft cloth or cotton swab.
Best Gaming Headphones
- Best Gaming Headphones under 5000
- Best Gaming Headphones under 4000
- Best Gaming Headphones under 3000
- Best Headphones for BGMI Under 2000