If you are searching for Boult Audio Encore X Earbuds User Manual then this is the right place for you. Let’s check this out.
Boult Audio Encore X Earbuds User Manual
For a better sound quality experience, suggest using IOS 8.0/ Android 4.3 or above operating system.
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Battery input: DC 5V
- Earphone battery: 30mAH
- Charge case battery: 300mAH
- Sensitive: 104+3dB
- Frequency: 20-20000Hz
- Impedance: 32
- Prole support: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Touch once: Play/Pause and Answer/ End a call
- Touch twice on L: Previous song
- Touch twice on R: Next song
- Touch and hold 2 sec then release: Reject the call
- Touch and hold 2 sec then release: Wake up the voice assistant
Pairing for operating
step 1. Open the Iid of the case or long touch earphones to turn them on, they will be automatically paired.
step 2. At this point, open the mobile phone’s Bluetooth to search earphones’ Bluetooth name then connect with it, voice-prompted “Connected”
When the earphones connect to the same device again, open the Iid of charge case it will turn on automatically then reconnect with the device, voice prompt “Connected”.
Turn on the earphone
Method A. Touch and hold the area for 5 seconds.
Method B. Open the Iid of the case, earphones will automatically power on and enter automatic pairing.
Turn off the earphone
Method A. Touch and hold the area for 5 seconds.
Method B. Put earphones into the charging case and close the lid of the case, they will automatically shut down and enter charging.
When the earphone is disconnected for 6 minutes, it will automatically turn off.
When connected with a mobile phone, touch any earphones to answer the current call. Long touch for 2 seconds then release and reject the call, If you want to end the current call, touch once any earphones stop.
Check if the earphone has power (after the charge case is connected to the USB, and the earphone is charged in the charge case for more than 1 hour)
1. Make sure that both earphones are powered and can be turned on normally.
2. When the earphones are in the off state, press the earphones for 8 seconds to restore the factory settings.
3. Touch 5 seconds to turn on the earphones or take the earphone out to the charge case ( when the charge is powered) the earphone will power on voluntarily, then you can connect with the device.
1. Confirm that the two earphones are turned on.
2. Check if the earphone is connected to other devices.
3. Change a clear area and reconnect it again.
1. The earphone is low on battery.
2. The distance between the mobile phone and the earphone is more than 10 meters.
3. There is large area fo signal obstruction between the mobile phone and the earphone, such as a wall.
4. The left and right ears are not paired and synchronized, and need to be shut down and re-paired.
- Please don’t change the built-in battery by yourself.
- Please don’t put the headset under wet or rainy place.
- Please don’t expose the headset under the blazing sun, event not close re to avoid battery accident.
- Please don’t disassemble the headset if unprofessional.
Change or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Download User Manual – Download
- Product Page – Click Here
- Boult Audio Airbass FX1 Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio AirBass MuseBuds User Manual
- Boult Audio ProBass ZCharge Earphone User Manual
- Boult Audio AirBass Z1 Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio Probass Curve Wireless Earphones User Manual
- Boult Audio Probass Ranger Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boult Audio Probass Thunder Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
- Boult Audio Airbass TrueBuds Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Boult Audio Probass Anchor Bluetooth Headphones User Manual