Let’s see JLab Studio Wireless On Ear Headphones User Manual : In this user manual guide, we will explore the user manual for JLAB studio wireless headphones.
(Review) JLab Studio Wireless On Ear Headphones User Manual
FIRST TIME SETUP: BLUETOOTH PAIRING
- Turn on the Bluetooth in your device settings.
2. When the Studio Wireless Headphones are powered off, press and hold the Power Button for approximately 8 seconds.
Fast blinking red and blue light indicates searching for Bluetooth device.
3. Select “JLab Studio” in your device settings to connect.
When the headphones are paired, voice prompts “You are connected” and blue light will flash slowly.
PAIRING NEW / ADDITIONAL DEVICES
Turn OFF Bluetooth on your previously paired device and turn ON Bluetooth on new device.
Repeat FIRST TIME STEUP process for new devices.
- Bluetooth is a wireless radio technology, which means it is sensitive to objects between the headphone and the connected device. The headphone is designed to be used within 33 feet (10 meters) of a connected device, with no major objects in between (walls, etc.).
- Once successfully connected, the headphone will memorize your device and automatically pair when turned on in the future. Only one device may be connected at a time. To pair a different device, first unpair the current one through its Bluetooth settings.
- If for any reason Bluetooth connection is lost, manually reconnect your Bluetooth device.
Note: For optimum performance, charge overnight with Micro
USB cable prior to using. Allow about 3 hours to fully charge.
Connect the Micro USB (included) to the headphone and connect the USB into a computer or AC adaptor (not included). Make sure the USB connection has a power output source.
Solid red light indicates the headphone is charging.
Solid blue light indicates charging is complete.
Note: Studio Bluetooth can still be used while charging.
Power on and connect to device after charging occurs.
All warranty claims are subject to JLab Audio authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
Reach out to us at [email protected]
or visit jlabaudio.com/contact