Ptron Bassbuds Duo Truly Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual : Are you find user manual for pTron Bassbuds Duo Truly Wireless Stereo earbuds. If yes then you are at the right place.
Ptron Bassbuds Duo Truly Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
|Transmission Range||10M (open space)|
|Driver Size||13mm Dynamic|
|Earbuds Capacity||40mAh, Li-Polymer|
|Charging Case Capacity||300mAh, Li-Polymer|
|Music Play Time||4 Hours|
|Talk Time||3.5 Hours|
|Stand-by Time||100 Hours|
|Charging Time Earbuds||1 Hour|
|Charging Interface||Micro USB|
|Charging Input||DC5V, 1A|
|Charge Cycles with Case||2~3times|
- Power ON: Press & hold the MFB for 3sec on each earbuds or directly take out the earbuds from the charging case. After getting power ON you will hear the voice prompt “Power ON”.
- Power OFF: Press & hold the MFB for 5sec of either earbuds followed by Red light flashing for 3 times or directly place both the earbuds into the charging case. You will also hear the voice prompt “Power OFF” before getting in OFF mode.
- Next Song: Press & hold MFB on the left earbud for 2sec.
- Previous Song: Press & hold MFB on right earbud for 2sec.
- Play/Pause Music: Click once on either earbud’s MFB.
- Call Receive/Hang up: Click once on either earbud’s MFB.
- Reject Call: Press & hold MFB on either earbud for 2sec.
- Call Back/Redial: Double click on either earbud’s MFB.
- Google Assistance/Siri: Triple Click on either earbud’s MFB.
- Turn ON both the earbuds. Both earbuds will flash Blue & Red Light alternatively.
- Wait until both the earbuds gets match to each other. Once they get match only one earbud will flash Blue & Red light alternatively.
- After matching L & R earbuds you will hear the voice prompt “pairing” that means device is in “Ready to Pair” mode.
- Turn On the Bluetooth of your phone or device.
- Search “pTron Bassbuds Duo” in your available Bluetooth device list and click to connect.
- After successful connection you will hear the voice prompt “pTron Bassbuds Duo is Connected”.
After turned ON, earbuds will reconnect to the last paired device. If there’s no prior connection history, or if it fails to reconnect to any device, earbuds will enter standby mode and wait for connection.
When your phone turns off Bluetooth feature or is out of wireless range, earbuds will enter standby mode. If connection is not restored within 5 minutes, earbuds will Turn OFF automatically.
Earbuds will automatic shut down if there is no connection for 5 minutes or earbuds battery gets discharged. Once the battery level of earbuds becomes low up-to 10%. It will prompt “Please Charge” and the red light will flash every 5sec.
Note: Keep the earbuds in the charging case when you hear “Please Charge” voice prompt.
- To charge the earbuds, place them into the charging case at their respective locations. During charging, earbuds will flash steady Red light.
- After getting full charged earbuds light will turn to blue and then light will turn off in few seconds.
- To charge the charging case plug the micro USB cable into the micro USB port of charging case. You can use any DC5V/1A adaptor for charging the case.
- Hi-fi stereo Bass sound.
- Big 13mm composite membrane copper ring speaker.
- A2DP Technology.
- Two-channel Hands-Free call function.
- Ergonomic Design fit Earbuds.
- Charging case.
- 12 Hours Playback time with Charging case.
- Bluetooth Not searching: If your phone doesn’t find the “pTron Bassbuds Duo” in your device then make sure that earbuds must be nearer to the device at 1-Meter of range.
Check it must be flashing Blue & Red light alternatively from any one earbud. If it is flashing only Blue light for once in regular intervals that means earbuds are already connected with some other device. So first un-pair it from old device & connect with new device.
- Auto-disconnection: Make sure earbuds are fully charge to 100%. Reconnect your earbuds after restarting your phone & Bluetooth earbuds. Otherwise, reset your phone Bluetooth settings.
- Device Connected but No Music/Calls: Check the settings of your Bluetooth connection and make sure that Call & Music function must be activated.
- Single Earbud Plays: If Only one earbud plays then follow the below steps.
(i )Un-pair the previously paired “pTron Bassbuds Duo” from your phone or device & turn off Bluetooth of your device.
(ii) Now take out both the earbuds together from the charging case & wait until they get matched to each other.
(iii) Now turn ON the Bluetooth of your device and add a new connection of “pTron Bassbuds Duo”.
- Google Assitance/Siri Not working: Restart your phone or device or check the Google assistance settings in your phone and make sure it should be activated.
- Mono Use: Take out any one earbud from the charging case & search “pTron Bassbuds Duo” in your phone or Bluetooth device.