In this user manual guide, we will learn about Tozo NC2 Active Noise Cancellation Quick Start Guide. Let’s check this out now.
Tozo NC2 Active Noise Cancellation Quick Start Guide
How To Wear
In order to obtain a better noise cancellation effect, the wearing angle can be adjusted appropriately after wearing, so that the earbuds is slightly pushed into the ear canal.
Choose the right earcups
Appropriate sizes of ear buds are essential to noise cancellation experience, sound quality and comfort. Please try on different sizes of earbuds. Please note that you may need to use different sizes of earbuds for your left and right ears.
Light Sensor Function
- Music play and pause: Using double earbuds to listen to music, pause the music when one earbuds is out, and back to play automatically when re-wear.
- ANC mode: Earbuds will enter the normal mode automatically when using single earbuds and automatically resume previous mode when useing double earbuds; When using double earbuds and put one earbuds back into charging box, earbuds automatically resume previous mode when re-wear double earbuds.
How To Pair
Auto power on/off
- Auto power on: Open the cover of the charging box, the earbuds will power on automatically.
- Auto power off: Put the earbuds into the charging box, close the cover, and the earbuds will power off automatically.
- Open the charging box, keep the earbuds in the charging box, hold the charging box button 3 seconds to force the earbuds to enter into pairing state. Please note that this operation will not clear the previous Bluetooth pairing record.
- After the pairing of the left and right earbuds, open the Bluetooth search in mobile phone, and connect the device. Then the mobile phone displays name as ” Tozo NC2″.
- When using again, double earbuds will pair with each other and return to the last pairing device automatically.