boAt Nirvanaa 751 ANC Bluetooth Headphones User Manual : The boAt has launched boAt Nirvanaa 751 ANC Headphones on 08th February 2022. In this post, we will look at user manual for this headphones.
boAt Nirvanaa 751 ANC Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
Thank you for choosing the boAt NIRVANAA 751 ANC. This manual is meant to guide you
through functionalities of the Active Noise Cancelling headphones. Please think of this manual as your guiding map. Knowledge of Bluetooth and device connection is essential for steering of this boAt. Therefore, we strongly advise that this manual is thoroughly read before beginning the product usage, and referred to in times of difficulty.
- 1 x ANC Headphone
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Catalogue
Power On: Press and hold the MFB (Multifunction Button) for 2 seconds to switch the headphone on.
Power Off: Press and hold the MFB (Multifunction Button) for 4 seconds to power off the headphone.
Step 1: Press and hold the MFB for 4 seconds to put the headphone into pairing mode, indicated by blue and red LED flashes
Step 2: Open your device’s Bluetooth menu and search for ‘NIRVANAA 751 ANC’ to pair
Congratulations! The ANC Headphones has been paired with your media device.
Basic Functionalities/ Buttons Functions
Play/Pause: Short press MFB to play/pause a track
Next Track: Press and hold the Volume Up button for 1 second to skip to the next track
Previous Track: Press and hold the Volume Down button for 1 second to return to the previous track
Answer call: Short press the MFB during an incoming call
End call: Short press the MFB during an ongoing call
Reject Call: Double press the MFB to reject any incoming call
Voice Assistant: Double press the MFB to activate your device’s default smart voice assistant
Volume Increase: Short press the Volume Up button in steps
Volume Decrease: Short press the Volume Down button in steps
AUX Compatibility: When a 3.5mm audio cable is used to connect the ANC headphone with your media device, the headphone powers off and plays audio directly from the connected media device.
Clear Paired Devices (Reset): Press and hold the MFB and Volume Down button simultaneously for 4 seconds. The reset gets indicated by red and blue LED flashes
Ambient Mode: Short press the ANC button to activate Ambient Mode from Normal mode
ANC: Short press the ANC button again to activate ANC mode indicated by solid green LED; short press to deactivate the same and switch to Normal mode.
Insert one end of the USB Type-C cable into the Type-C interface of the headphone and connect the other end to any USB charger or charging device. While charging the LED stays solid red. Once the headphones get fully charged, the LED turns into solid blue.
Note: While charging, the headphone must not be powered on or used. Also, when the battery is low, it gets indicated by red LED flashes.
|Headphone T pe||Hybrid ANC|
|Noise Cancellation||Up to 33dB|
|Playtime||Up to 65 Hours (non ANC mode)|
|Playtime ANC on||Up to 54 Hours (ANC mode)|
|Charging Time||1 hour|
|Charge Interface||USB Type C|
- Please don’t dismantle the product in any way, as this can lead to a fire or electrical breakdown and completely damage the product. As this is extremely unsafe, we ask that any maintenance of servicing of the headphones is done only through a qualified service provider/manufacturer.
- Please do not remove the battery by yourself, this is a task meant to be managed by a service provider/manufacturer. Replacing the current battery with an ill-fitting set can result in a fire or electric hazard, therefore it is strongly advised against.
- Please clean the Headphones with the utmost of care with only a damp soft cloth, if cleaning is required. Please do not use any oily volatile liquid. In addition, ensure that the Headphones are kept away from extremely hot or cold substances.
- Any damage to the Headphones that is NOT a manufacturing issue will make the products warranty null and void. Please take the greatest care of your headphones to ensure that no such occurrences take place.
- Do not use Headphones when it is unsafe to be wearing them, such as while operating a vehicle, crossing a street, or during any activity where full awareness of your surroundings is required. This is because it is dangerous to drive while wearing Headphones as it decreases your ability to hear sounds like another car’s horn or an emergency vehicle’s sirens
- You must choose a qualified charger (Output=5V) from a regular manufacturer to charge the headphone. You must charge the headphones if it has not been used for more than 12 months.
Charging norms & Precautionary Guidelines: –
1 ) Charger/Brick/Adapter : 5V 2A
2) Cable/Wire : Standard Cable (35 strands @O.1 Omm diameter/ strand)
Any other accessory can be paired up with the product as long as the specifications are as per above norms.
- boAt Rockerz 255 Pro Plus Bluetooth Earphones User Manual
- boAt Immortal 700 Gaming Headphones User Manual
- boAt Immortal 400 Gaming Headphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 601 ANC Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- boAt Rockerz 330 Pro Wireless Neckband Earphones User Manual
- boAt Airdopes 175 TWS Earbuds User Manual