If you are searching for LETSCOM T23 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual then your searches end here for this user manual.
LETSCOM T23 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case
- Eartips x 3
- USB-C Charging Cable
- User Manual
At a Glance
Earbuds LED Indicator Guide
|System State||Indicator Activity|
|Power on||The indicator stays red and white for one seconds|
|Power Off||the indicator stays red for one second|
|Pairing||The indicator flashes red and white alternatively|
|Connected||The indicator flashes white once every 5 seconds|
|Being Charged||The indicator stays red|
|Fully Charged||The indicator goes off|
Charging Case LED Indicator Guide
You can take an earbud out of the case and then put it back to check the charging case battery level.
|Indicator State||Battery Level|
|The indicator flashes white once||70 to 100% battery|
|The indicator flashes white twice||25 to 70% battery|
|The indicator flashes red three times||1 to 25% battery|
The indicator flashes red when the charging case is being charged and turns white when fully charged.
Wearing the Earbuds
Using the Earbuds
When you use the earbuds for the first time, remove the insulating films on the charging contacts of the earbuds.
- Charging the earbuds
- Align the charging contacts on the right earbud with the charging pins on the right side of the case.
- Repeat step 1 and to charge the left earbud.
- Close the case.
- Charging the case
- Plug the small end of the USB-C cable into the USB-C port of the charging case.
- Plug the other end into a USB wall charger or computer (DC 5V) that is powered on.
- It takes approximately 1 hour to fully recharge the earbuds.
- Fully charge both the earbuds and the charging case before the first-time using.
- The earbuds and the charging case charge simultaneously. The charging case can be used as a standalone charger.
Power on : Open the charging case and take the earbuds out.
Power off : Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case.
Power on : Tap and hold the touch button on the left / right earbud for 4 seconds.
Power off : Tap and hold the touch button on the left/ right earbud for 4 seconds.
When the earbuds are being charged in the charging case and the case is out of power, the earbuds will turn on automatically.
- Make sure the earbuds and your bluetooth device.
- Turn on the bluetooth of your bluetooth device.
- Turn on the earbuds and the earbuds enter pairing mode.
- In the list of found bluetooth devices in your Bluetooth device, choose “T23” to pair.
- The earbuds will directly enter pairing mode the first time you turn them on.
- Each time you turn on your earbuds, they will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the bluetooth range.
- When the earbuds are on but not paired with a bluetooth device, they will be automatically off in 5 minutes.
- Mono mode : When Bluetooth connected, you can use either one of the earbuds only by putting the other one back into the charging only by putting the other one back into the charging case and closing the cover.
- Earbuds Functions
|Function||What to do|
|Play/ Pause||Tap the touch button of the left or right earbud.|
|Previous/ Next track||Double-tap the touch button of the left/right earbud.|
- Call Functions
|Function||What to do|
|Answer/ end a call||Tap the touch button of the left or right earbud.|
|Reject a call||Tap and hold the touch button for one seconds.|
|Activate siri or other voice assistant software||Triple tap the touch button of the left or right earbud.|
- Reset the earbuds/clear all pairing information on the earbuds
Turn off the earbuds and hold touch buttons of the left and right earbuds for 10 seconds.