This is all about LETSCOM T19 True Wireless Stereo ANC Earbuds User Manual in this user manual guide. Let’s look at it.
LETSCOM T19 True Wireless Stereo ANC Earbuds User Manual
Thank you for purchasing our product. This manual addresses the safety guidelines, warranty, and operating instructions. Please review this manual thoroughly before operating your device.
- Wireless Earbuds × 1 pair (left and right)
- Charging Case × 1
- USB Type-C Cable × 1
- Ear Tips × 3 pairs (L/M/S)
- User Manual × 1
At a Glance
How to Wear
Insert the earbud into your ear and rotate to fit comfortably.
Earbuds LED Indicator Guide
|System State||Indicator Activity|
|Power on||The LED indicator on the earbud flashes green once.|
|Pairing mode||The LED indicator on the right earbud flashes red and green alternately.|
|Charging||The LED indicator stays red.|
|Fully Charged||The LED indicator goes off.|
Charging Case Indicator Guide
When the charging case is not being charged, you can see the charging case indicator activity every time you open the lid.
Using Your T19
Charge the earbuds
Put the earbuds into the charging case and close the lid.
- When the charging case with the lid open does not detect the earbuds within 10 minutes, it enters into sleep mode and cannot charge the earbuds. Please close the lid and open it again to activate the charging case.
- When your earbud battery life is low, you will hear a voice reminder prompts every 5 minutes until the earbuds turn off automatically.
Charge the charging case
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the Type-C port of the charging case.
- Plug the other end into a USB wall charger or computer (DC 5V) that is powered on.
It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the charging case. A fully charged charging case can charge the earbuds approximately 2 times.
Power on & off
Power on : Take the earbuds out of the charging case.
Power off : Put the earbuds back into the charging case.
Pairing & Connectivity
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your Bluetooth device.
- Open the lid of the charging case and take the earbuds out of the charging case. The two earbuds will first pair with each other. Then they will enter pairing mode automatically (the LED indicator on the right earbud will flash red and green alternately).
- Choose “T19” from the list of found Bluetooth devices on your Bluetooth device to pair.
- Make sure the earbuds and your Bluetooth device are next to each other within 33 feet or 10 meters and there are no obstacles between.
- If pairing failed, put the earbuds back into the charging case and make sure that they have been turned off. Then pair the earbuds with your Bluetooth device again.
- When the earbuds are on but not paired with a Bluetooth device, they will be automatically off after 10 minutes.
- The earbuds will connect to the last paired Bluetooth device automatically when they are turned on. Please turn on the Bluetooth of your Bluetooth device before turning on the earbuds.
|Function||What to do|
|Play / Pause||Double-tap the touch button of the left / right earbud.|
|Next track||Triple-tap the touch button of the right earbud.|
|Previous track||Triple-tap the touch button of the left earbud.|
|Volume up||Tap the touch button of the right earbud once to increase one level.|
|Volume down||Tap the touch button of the left earbud once to decrease one level.|
|Function||What to do|
|Answer a call||Tap the touch button of the left / right earbud|
|End a call||Double-tap the touch button of the left / right earbud|
|Decline an incoming call||Tap and hold the touch button of the left / right earbud for 2 seconds.|
When the two earbuds are connected to your phone, tap and hold the touch button of the right earbud for 2 seconds and you will hear a “doh doh” sound. And tap and hold the touch button of the right earbud again to exit the ANC mode.
Single earbud mode (right earbud only)
When both of the earbuds are connected to your phone, you can put the left earbud back into the charging case and use the right earbud alone.
When using the right earbud alone, you can play / pause music or activate the phone’s voice control, but you cannot switch songs or adjust the volume.
Activate voice control of phone
When the earbuds are connected to your phone, tap and hold the touch button of the left earbud for 2-3 seconds and you will hear a “du” sound. Tap and hold the touch button of the left earbud for 2-3 seconds again to exit (This function works only when your phone has voice control function; please refer to the instructions of your phone for details).
Clear the earbuds pairing list
Put the earbuds back into the charging case and make sure they are being charged (The LED indicator on the earbud stays red).
Then tap and hold the touch buttons of both earbuds for about 10 seconds simultaneously until you see the LED indicator on the earbud flashes red three times.
Clean the earbuds and charging case
Clean the earbuds and charging case only with a dry, soft cotton swab or equivalent.
A: 1) Put the earbuds back into the charging case and make sure that they are off.
2) Take the earbuds out of the charging case and the earbuds will enter pairing mode automatically.
3) Choose “T19” in your phone to pair.
If the pairing still fails, check the following points:
● Make sure the earbuds and your Bluetooth device are next to each other or within 33 feet or 10 meters and there are no obstacles between.
● There are no signal interferences nearby (check the question “Connection is not stable” for signal interference conditions).
● Try to reboot your Bluetooth device.
A: Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone and in “MY DEVICES”, choose “T19″ and tap ” i ” → “Forget This Device”. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again.
A: Make sure that the Bluetooth connection distance is within 33 feet or 10 meters and there is no object between the earbuds and your Bluetooth device, no radio or WIFI interference nearby.
A: Please try to put the earbuds back into the charging case, then take them out to reboot them.
A: The earbuds’ playtime varies according to the volume level and audio content. In addition, if the ANC mode is turned on for a long time, the power consumption will be faster than in normal mode.
A: 1) Please check if the earbuds are out of power and put them back in the charging case which has sufficient electricity. If the earbuds can not be charged normally, please try to clean the charging contacts on the earbuds and the charging pins in the charging case.
2) Please try to put the earbuds back into the charging case, close the lid, wait for about 10 seconds, then take them out to reboot them. If your earbuds still can not work, please contact us.
|Battery||60mAh (each earbud), 350mAh (charging case)|
|Charging Time||Approximately 1 hour (earbuds), 2 hours (charging case)|
|Input Rating||DC 5V 1A|
|Music Playing / Call Time||Up to 8.5 hours per charge (ANC on) Up to 9 hours per charge (ANC off) Up to 26 hours (with charging case) (ANC on) Up to 27 hours (with charging case) (ANC off)|
|Bluetooth Connection Distance||Up to 33 feet or 10 meters (No obstacle between)|
|Working Temperature||-10°C to 40°C|
Safety and Warranty
Important safety instructions
- Use of earbuds will impair your ability to hear other sounds. Use caution while using your earbuds when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical devices, you should consult your physician before using this product.
- This package contains small parts that may be hazardous to children and should be kept out of reach from children. This product is not a toy – never allow children to play with this product. Always store the product out of reach from children. The bags themselves or the many small parts they contain may cause choking if ingested.
- Never try to dismantle the product yourself, or push objects of any kind into the products, as this may cause short circuits which could result in a fire or electric shock.
- None of the components can be replaced or repaired by users. Only authorized dealers or service centers may open the product. If any parts of your product require replacement for any reason, including normal wear and tear or breakage, please contact us.
- Avoid exposing your product to rain, moisture or other liquids to protect against damage to the product or injury to you.
- Keep all products, cords, and cables away from operating machinery.
- If the product overheats, if the product has been dropped or damaged, if the product has a damaged cord or plug, or if the product has been dropped in a liquid, discontinue use and contact us.
- Do NOT use in areas where there are explosive hazards.
- Do NOT submerge the earbuds in water. Do NOT expose the earbuds to moving water (e.g., from a faucet, etc.).
- Do NOT wear the earbuds while showering or bathing, or when participating in water sports, e.g., swimming, water skiing, surfing, etc.
- This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implantable medical device.
- Leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in the summer and winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the earbuds.
- Dispose of the product according to local standards and regulations.
Note: Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow local laws!
- Using the earbuds while operating a motor vehicle, motorcycle, watercraft or bicycle may be dangerous, and is illegal in some jurisdictions, just as use of the earbuds with both ears covered while driving is not permitted in certain jurisdictions. Check your local laws.
- Use with caution while using your earbuds when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention. While engaging in any such activity, removing the earbuds from your ear or turning off your earbuds will keep you from being distracted, so as to avoid accident or injury. Do not take notes or read documents while driving.
- When using and charging this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
※ Read all the instructions before using the charging case.
※ To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the charging case is used near children.
※ Do not expose charging case to water, rain, liquids or snow.
※ Use of a power supply or charger that is not recommended or sold by power pack manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury.
※ Do not use the charging case in excess of its output range.
Do not use a charging case that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
※ Do not disassemble the charging case. Incorrect reassembly may result in risk of fire or injury.
※ Do not open, crush or expose a charging case to fire or excessive temperature.
Exposure to fire or extreme temperature may cause explosion.
※ Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of defect.
We are happy to offer a one-year hassle-free warranty to all our products as we continue to make amazing products. Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.
- Check user manual – Check here
- Product page – Click here