Marshall Major 4 On Ear Headphones User Manual : In this guide, you will know about marshal major 4 On ear headphones.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
Marshall Major 4 On Ear Headphones User Manual
- Push and hold the control knob until the LED indicator blinks blue.
- Select Major IV from your sound device’s Bluetooth list.
- POWER ON/OFF Push and hold for 2 seconds
- PLAY/PAUSE Push once
- SKIP FORWARD/BACK Push to the right or left
- FAST FORWARD/REWIND Push and hold to the right or left
- TURN UP/DOWN THE VOLUME Push upwards or downwards
- ANSWER OR END A CALL Push once
- REJECT AN INCOMING CALL Push two times
- BLUETOOTH PAIRING Push and hold for 4 seconds
- ACTIVATE VOICE ASSISTANT Push two times
Place the headphones with the right ear cap facing down on a wireless charger or connect
them to a power source via the included USB cable to charge the battery.
The LED shows the battery level while charging, red through orange to green (0–100%). It blinks blue while in Bluetooth pairing mode and white while paused or searching for a device. The LED is steady white while playing.
3.5 mm INPUT/OUTPUT SOCKET
Share your audio by plugging in another pair of headphones.
Read More :