Nokia Essential True Wireless Earphones E3500 User Manual : In this guide, we will unbox the user manual Nokia Essential True Wireless Earphones E3500.
Nokia Essential True Wireless Earphones E3500 User Manual
|Wearing style||True Wireless Earphones|
|Ear coupling||Ear canal|
|Frequency response||20 Hz to 20kHz|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, closed|
|Sound pressure level(SPL)||103 dB(1kHz/ 1mW)|
|Microphone principle||MEMS x 4|
|Power supply||Built-in Lithium rechargeable batteries, 3.7V|
Left earbud: 48mAh
Right earbud: 48mAh
Charging case: 360 mAh
|Operating time||7 hours (music playback via A2DP)with|
rechargeable batteries of the earphones*
25 hours with rechargeable battery of
the charging case*
|Charging time||Earphones: approx. 2.0 hours|
Charging case: approx. 2.0 hours
|Ingress protection (earbuds)|
|Splash proof (IPX5)|
: Left earbud; approx. 5g
Right earbud; approx. 5g
Charging case; approx. 32g
|Version||Bluetooth specification version 5.0|
|Profiles||HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP|
|Effective Range||Line of sight approx. 30ft (10m)|
|Transmission frequency||2402 MHz to 2480 MHz|
|Output power||10mW (max.)|
|Supported Audio Format(s)||SBC, aptX|
- Charging case that holds multiple charges for having the total play time.Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.
|Does not power on / |
Does not respond
|Battery is low||Charge the earphones|
for 2 – 3 hours and
restart the earphones
|No sound after pairing||Incorrect pairing||Pair the earphones again|
or reset the earphones
|Turns off automatically||Battery is low||Charge the earphones|
for 2-3 hours
|Failing to charge||Error with power supply||Perform a hardware reset|
|No light on the case|
|Error with power supply||Check whether the|
charging cable is plugged
in. Ensure the switch
button is turned on.
|Hearing an echo||Volume is too loud or the|
environment is too noisy
|Adjust the volume or|
change your location
|Noise in-call / Sound|
|Noisy environment or distance between earphones and mobile phone is too far||Change your location or|
bring your earphones and
mobile phones closer
|Sound is too soft||Low volume||Increase the volume|
|Pairing unsuccessful / Only one side has sound|
/ Cannot find the pairing name on the device /
Mono pairing unsuccessful
|Reset the earphones /|
Reconnect the earphones
|Reset and reconnect the|
|Earphones don’t power on when|
removing from the charging case
|Charging case is low in|
|Charge the earphones|
and the charging case
for 2-3 hours
Important safety instructions
- Read the user guide & warranty manual (as supplied) carefully and completely before using the product.
- Always include this safety guide when passing the product on to third parties.
- Do not use an obviously defective product.
- Use only the product in environments where wireless Bluetooth transmission is permitted.
Preventing damage to health and accidents
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- The product generates stronger permanent magnetic fields that could cause interference to cardiac pacemakers, implanted defibrillators (ICDs) and other implants. Always maintain a distance of at least 3.94” (10cm) between the product component containing the magnet and the cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implant.
- Keep the product, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of-children and pets to prevent accidents. Swallowing and choking hazard.
- Do not use the product in an environment that requires your special-attention (e.g. in traffic).
Preventing damage to the product and malfunctions
- Always keep the product dry and do not expose it to extreme temperatures (hairdryer, heater, extended exposure to sunlight, etc.) to avoid corrosion or deformation. The normal operating temperature is from 0 °C to 40 °C/32 °F to 104 °F.
- Use only attachments/accessories/spare parts supplied or recommended by RichGo.
- Only clean the product with a soft, dry cloth.