In this user manual guide, we will review Soundcore Life P2 Mini True Wireless Earbuds User Manual. Let’s check this out.
Soundcore Life P2 Mini True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
|Input||5V ⎓ 0.6A|
|Rated output power||5 mW|
|Battery capacity||60 mAh x 2 (earbuds); 540 mAh (charging case)|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Playtime (Varies by volume level and content)||Up to 8 hours (Total 32 hours with the charging case)|
|Driver size||10 mm|
|Frequency response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Waterproof level (Earbuds)||IPX5|
|Bluetooth range||10 m / 33 ft|
What’s In The Box
- Life P2 Mini true wireless earbuds
- charging case
- XS/S/M/L/XL eartips
- USB-C cable.
|Sound||Stunning sound via 10mm triple-layer dynamic drivers|
|Playtime Per Charge||8 Hours|
|Total Playtime with Charging Case||32 Hours|
|Fast Charging||Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 1 hour|
|Calls||2 microphones with AI-enhanced uplink noise reduction|
|Other Features||Ultra-lightweight build, 3 EQ modes, touch control, USB-C|
|Recommended For||Business calls, commute, travel|
- Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB port before charging.
- Use a certified USB-C charging cable and charger to prevent any damage.
- Fully charge both the earbuds and the charging case before the first use.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and close it.
- Connect the charging case to the power supply by using a USB-C charging cable.
- The LED indicator on the charging case indicates the charging status.
- Choose the EarTips that fit your ears best.
- Insert the earbuds into the inner canal of your ears and turn gently until you find the most comfortable and secure position.
- Your earbuds come with 5 pairs of EarTips, among which Medium-sized are pre-installed.
- Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on.
- To power off, place the earbuds in the charging case and close it.
- The earbuds will automatically power off after 10 minutes if no device is connected.
- To manually power on, press and hold the touchpad on earbuds for 3 seconds.
- To manually power off, press and hold the touchpad on earbuds for 8 seconds.
- Tear off the insulation sticker on the earbuds before first use.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and close it.
- Open the charging case (no need to take out the earbuds), the earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- The 3 LED indicators on the charging case will flash white in sequence continuously.
4. Select “Soundcore Life P2 Mini” on your device’s Bluetooth list to connect. When successfully connected, the 3 LED indicators will turn white for 3 seconds and then turn off.
- Pairing with another device: Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the case open. To enter pairing mode, press and hold the button on the charging case for 3 seconds until the 3 LED indicators flash white in sequence continuously.
- Each time you power on your Soundcore earbuds, they will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the Bluetooth range.
- Mono mode: When Bluetooth connected, you can use either one of the earbuds only by placing the other one into the chaging case and closing it.
- When powered on and connected, if either one of the earbuds is out of battery and powered off, you can keep using the other one.
- When you are on a call, place either one of the earbuds into the charging case, and the microphone in the other earbud will be activated.
|Play/Pause||Tap twice (R/L)|
|Next track||Press and hold for 2 seconds (R)|
|Previous track||Press and hold for 2 seconds (L)|
|Switch EQ in sequence: Signature (Default) / Bass Booster / Podcast||Tap three times (R)|
Quickly tap the touch button on the right earbud three times to cycle through Soundcore Signature (default), Bass Booster, and Podcast modes. You will hear a tone for each successful switch.
- Soundcore Signature: Default EQ mode with well-balanced sound.
- Bass Booster: Enhances low-frequency sound.
- Podcast: Focus on mid-frequency for clearer voices.
|Answer a call||Tap twice (R/L)|
|End/Reject a call||Press and hold for 2 seconds (R/L)|
|Activate Siri or other voice assistant software||Press three times (L)|
|Next track||Press and hold for 2 seconds|
|Answer a call||Tap twice|
|End/Reject a call||Press and hold for 2 seconds|
|Activate Siri or other voice assistant software||Tap three times|
- You might need to reset the earbuds if you experience any connectivity problems or function issues.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
- Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the 3 LED indicators flash white 3 times and then flash white in sequence continuously. This confirms that the reset was successful and your earbuds can be connected normally.
Mini Buds, Big Bass
Realistic mids, soaring treble, and rich bass delivers a well balanced sound profile for listening to music and watching videos.
Make bass heavy genres pack even more of a punch for an intensely satisfying listening experience.
Tuned to enhance voices. Ideal for listening to podcasts, audiobooks, radio, and more.
Easy to Use
One Step Pairing
The moment you open the charging case, Life P2 Mini’s true wireless earbuds immediately enter pairing mode.
Equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology for an ultra-stable connection.
Single Earbud Mode
Sometimes, you just want to use one earbud. Simply remove an earbud from the charging case, shut the lid, and start listening.
How do I connect Life P2 Mini if I’m using it the first time?
Step 1: Please make sure you remove the protective film from the earbuds when you’re using it for the first time.
Step 2: Put the earbuds back in the charging case and close the lid to power on the earbuds.
Step 3: Open the lid of the charging case and the LEDs will flash white in sequence continuously. (You don’t have to take out your earbuds).
What should I do if any of the following problems occur? 1. Only one earbud has sound. 2. One side of the earbud does not pair with the other or my device. 3. No music plays after connecting to my device. 4. Cannot pair or reconnect with my device.
Place the earbuds in the charging case and close the lid for 10 seconds. Then open the lid and try pairing again.
If that doesn’t work, try the following:
- Forget the Bluetooth pairing record on your device if you have previously connected the earbuds.
- Reset the earbuds. See “How do I reset Life P2 Mini?” for more information.
What should I do if Life P2 Mini disconnects, the sound is choppy or has an audio drop issue?
Some environments (such as airports, offices, crowded public spaces etc.) can interfere with your Bluetooth connection. To optimize your Bluetooth connection:
- Ensure that your phone is on the right hand side.
- Download videos and songs instead of streaming.
- If you have an Android phone, temporarily disable unnecessary app traffic settings on your phone.
Or you can try:
- Putting the earbuds back in the charging case and close it to re-pair your earbuds.
- Resetting the earbuds. See “How do I reset Life P2 Mini?”
- Try a different device if possible.
How do I connect to a second device?
If you want to pair Life P2 Mini with a second device, please use one of the following methods:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your current device so the earbuds can enter pairing mode.
- Place the earbuds back into the charging case (Make sure the earbuds are powered on and keep the lid open).
- To enter pairing mode, press and hold the button on the case for 3 seconds until the 3 LED indicators flashes white in sequence continuously.
Please do not remove the earbuds from the case before pairing them with a second device.
How do I set up Life P2 Mini when I want to use them to make calls via a Windows computer?
– Set up both the microphone and speaker as “Hands-Free”.
How do I reset Life P2 Mini?
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the lid open.
- Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the 3 LED indicators blink white 3 times and then flashes white in sequence continuously. This confirms that the reset was successful and your earbuds have entered pairing mode.
What audio codecs does Life P2 Mini support?
SBC and AAC.
Why is there no difference between the 3 EQ modes?
- Make sure you switch on the EQ mode successfully. Triple tap the right earbuds and you will hear a sound.
- If your original music doesn’t have bass, it won’t tell much difference. To distinguish between the EQ modes will depend on your music.
- Make sure you are wearing both earbuds because the 3 EQ modes will not work if you use a single earbud.
How long does it take to fully charge the earbuds?
About 2 hours.
How long does it take to fully charge the charging case?
About 3 hours.
How can I charge the earbuds?
- Confirm that the charging case has power left (open the lid of the charging case to check if there is any indication on the LEDs).
- Put the left earbud in the charging case and if the left LED flashes twice, that means the earbud is connected to the case. Similarly, when you place the right earbuds in the case, the right LED will flash twice when connected.
- Close the lid after placing the earbuds in the charging case and start charging.
What should I do if any of the following problems occur? 1) The earbuds don’t recharge in the charging case. 2) The earbuds stay connected to the device even after being placed in the charging case with the lid closed. 3) The earbuds don’t turn on when taken out of the charging case.
- Confirm if the charging case has power left (open the charging case lid to check if there are any indications on the LEDs).
- Clean the charging pins with a dry cloth and an alcohol-based disinfectant. This is to ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are completely clean and dry of sweat and water. Then, put the earbuds correctly into the case. When you put the earbuds back into the charging case, the first and third lights on the case will flash twice to indicate both earbuds are charging normally.
- If they still do not turn on, put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid for 6 seconds, and try opening the lid again.
Charging protection mode?
When Life P2 Mini encounters the following problems, 3 LEDs will flash quickly to stop charging to enter protection mode. Please unplug the USB cable and place Life P2 Mini aside for at least half an hour then try again.
- Short circuit, overcurrent or overheating.
- Battery temperature is too high or too low.