JLAB Studio Pro ANC Over Ear Wireless Headphones User Manual : Here is Manual for studio pro anc over ear wireless headphones.
Join Us on Telegram : Click Here
JLAB Studio Pro ANC Over Ear Wireless Headphones User Manual
All warranty claims are subject to JLab authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
Reach out to us at [email protected]
or visit jlab.com/contact
FIRST TIME SETUP: BLUETOOTH PAIRING
PAIRING NEW / ADDITIONAL DEVICES:
Turn OFF Bluetooth on your previously paired device and turn ON Bluetooth on new device.
Repeat FIRST TIME STEUP process for new devices.
- Bluetooth is a wireless radio technology, which means it is sensitive to objects between the headphone and the connected device. The headphone is designed to be used within 33 feet (10 meters) of a connected device, with no major objects in between (walls, etc.).
- Once successfully connected, the headphone will memorize your device and automatically pair when turned on in the future. Only one device may be connected at a time. To pair a different device, first unpair the current one through its Bluetooth settings.
- If for any reason Bluetooth connection is lost, manually reconnect your Bluetooth device.
ACTIVE NOISE CONTROL
Connect to computer or USB 5v 1A (or less) output device.
- The ANC function can work when connected with AUX INPUT. Press and hold 2+ seconds the ANC button to power ON ANC.
- The AUX INPUT will override your Bluetooth device connection. Unplug and press power button 2+ seconds to revert back to Bluetooth.
- The button functions for your Bluetooth device will not work when AUX INPUT is connected.
- The volume will be dependent on your AUX device settings. Adjust accordingly.
- Avoid getting moisture or liquids on the headphone cups.
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing headphones, stressing the cable by rapid pulling or extreme force, or bending the cable at a sharp angle.
- Wax may build up in headphone cups, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your headphones as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in safe location when not in use.
Read More :
- JLAB Studio On Ear Headphones User Manual
- JLab Jbuds Pro Wireless Signature Earbuds User Manual
- JLab Jbuddies Studio Wireless Kids Headphones User Manual
- JLAB EPIC AIR SPORT ANC TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
- JLAB PLAY GAMING WIRELESS EARBUDS User Manual
- JLAB Go Work Wireless On Ear Headset User Manual
- JLAB STUDIO PRO WIRELESS OVER-EAR HEADPHONES User Manual